Tuesday, December 29, 2015

#18 - Fifty Shades of Green!

Okay, so not really that many shades of green are included in this post! But, I happen to love the color green and mostly the bright lime green but if it catches my eye, then I will most likely will love it! So when I opened the boxes from Sage, Rowena's Designs and Park Place Decor and found enough green to lift my hearts delight in each box, I had to put them together if I could! First, I am wearing the Sage - Lizzie Parka Sage Solid, then the [Park Place Casuals] Ladies Cropped V-Neck Sweater - Green, the {RS} Aaliyah Necklace, all found at The Wash($10L) and The Dark Fae's Holiday Dot Boots Green are found at the Twisted Krissmuss Shopping event($100L thru Jan 11th). I put them all together into one great look in different shades of green. I think this came together very well. I was very pleasantly surprised! Take a look...
Items from Sage, Park Place Casuals, The Dark Fae & Rowena's Designs
I was so warm in this Parka from Sage and I love the light green color with the black accent around the collar and the mittens. I could wear the cropped sweater from Park Place Casuals and still be warm as I traveled to the party I was headed to. The Aaliyah Necklace from {RS}comes with a six color HUD and you can change the metals on it too(also six options). So, I changed the accent on the charm to green. The Leggings are an Advent calendar gift at :: PM :: Amor Leggings Black Spandex(ended Dec. 24th). 
Park Place Casuals - Rowena's Designs - The Dark Fae
I very much enjoyed this outfit and almost all items are found at The Wash, which runs through January 6th. So get down here and grab these deals! The Dark Fae Holiday Dot Boots Green are at the Twisted Krissmuss event, but she also has Snowflake Boots at the Wash for $10L (featured in the Dec 15th post on this blog).

Also featured:
Hair: Vanity Hair::Winehouse-All Browns Pack - Hairology Event
Leggings: :: PM :: Amor Leggings Black Spandex
Boots: The Dark Fae's Holiday Dot Boots Green - Twisted Krissmuss
Abs: {Meghindo's} ~ WorkOut Abs ~ Free Gift ~

More pics on my Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment