Monday, January 4, 2016

#20 - Party time is over! Back to Work!

All the year end festivities have come to an end and now its time to get back to work! And there are still items at The Wash that can help you get back to work in style! Now the outfit I have on looks more like a party but I really like these two pieces together. I am wearing the Eluzion * Janya STARS Leggings and the !TLB - Dani Top V1 w/ HUD. And they look great together. Truthfully, I have been partying in them the entire New Year's Weekend, but I would wear this to work too! I love this outfit! I threw on a Christmas Group Gift hair from ICONIC to finish off this look and the heels are from Loordes of London also at The Wash and featured in a previous post I did. 
Items from !TLB-The Little Bat & Eluzion @ The Wash
We are now in the final days of The Wash and you still have two days to get down here and find yourself some deals! So get by here so you don't miss out! Only two days left. 
Relaxing after some power shopping on the Fallen Gods sim Libertine area
And to polish off the full outfit of course I had to have some matching nails! Here are the Corset Laced Slink Nails from Dark Knight Decor. They went perfectly with this outfit of Grey, Black and White. Also seen, in a different color, on Flickr.
Corset Laced Slink Nails from Dark Knight Decor
Also seen in the photos:
Hair: ICONIC: FIONA-HAIR-XTRA - Group Christmas Gift
Shoes: Loordes of London-Cuir De La-#4 Slink High Heels @ The Wash

More Photos on my Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment