Wednesday, March 9, 2016

#51 - An Amazing Sci-Fi look thanks to the Multiverse event!

I so love Science Fiction movies and wish I were able to create what I love in Second Life. But, until I am able to do that, I love making it to the events that allow me to indulge in my passions. I don't really do any RP of any kind but I love to look the part! If I had time, maybe I would! And I put this together from gachas from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, Multiverse Event Blog items and purchases, Colabor88 - Espionage and previous purchases. I hope you like it! The Multiverse event runs thru March 15th, so do not delay!
Multiverse 2016 Look - Location: Insilico
I have done a post featuring the Anachron - Data Bracer which is available at this event and I LOVE it! And ran into someone who came to the event specifically for it but was browsing around and saw me with it. So they were able to see it in action and take a really good look at it. So that was great! I was happy and eager to show it off!
So first the Makeup, Hair and headset:
Makeup by.:Soul:. - Hair by TSM -  Headset by *~*HopScotch*~*
I love it! And it goes great with this look that is unnamed other than my Multiverse look. The Makeup is .:Soul:. - Cypher - Lime - Makeup. It's Eyeshadow & Lipstick that come together in one package. And you can apply them separately, I really love having that option! 

The Headset is from *~*HopScotch*~* Clinger Visor in Silver and it comes in both male and female versions in the box. There are three different colors to pick from and you also receive a left side and a right side version in the box too. I really appreciate that because sometimes...my hair...ugh! You usually do not have a left or right side version of the same hair. But hey, this makes it easy!

The hair is called Warpath from The Stringer Mausoleum (*TSM*). And I it is a Limited Edition! So if you want it! Grab it before this event is over on the 15th! It is all black and here is a better look!
Warpath Limited Edition Hair by The Stringer Mausoleum @ The Multiverse Event
It looks like a bundle of braids with bangs, hanging braids or dreads in the back and horns and a crown of hair. All one piece, it really reminds me of Marge Simpson on The Simpsons! Lol! And it looks great with this outfit! It fits! There are other versions there too in other colors. And they have a freebie hair too which reminds me of something similar I've seen on Star Trek that Whoopie Goldberg wore. Sorry, I don't remember her character's name, my Star Trek fandom is not as strong as my other fandoms.
Then we have the clothing! First the top consists of a couple pieces from the MushLu - Bobaffet StarMercenary gacha at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival, these are pieces I found at a yardsale at a very great price, I was very lucky! And the belt is from the same gacha and is a RARE piece that includes a weapon (not shown). 
Top, Jacket, Belt - Bobaffet Gacha by MushLu @ FGC -- Boots from Bliensen + MaiTai - Pants by ISON
From top to bottom: 
The Fantasy Gacha Carnival ended on March 7th, but you might be able to find the Bobaffet StarMercenary gacha at the MushLu store. Or find pieces at some yardsales, which you will find plenty of at the EPIC gacha sims. Where you can also find my spares and rares available for sale (shameless plug! More in my profile picks too!)! The Bobaffet Top and Jacket in black are separates and the jacket includes the arm patches. The Belt is a Rare item. 

The Pants are the ISON - Spy Pants (Black) from the Colabor88 - Espionage round (previous round). These pants include a size for Slink, Maitreya, and 5 mesh sizes for Classic avatars. I am wearing the Maitreya size for the Lara Mesh body.

The boots are a previous purchase but available now at the Multiverse event. They are the Bliensen + MaiTai - Orbital - Space Boots and are made to fit Slink and Maitreya feet. I still needed to hide the Maitreya feet due to some slight showing through the boots. But the Slink fit them perfectly. 

A closer look at the ISON - Spy Pants (Black):

If you like what you've seen, make it over to the Multiverse event before the 15th! And don't forget to check out the very detailed post about the Anachron - Data Bracer, where you can see more options and the different versions available for sale.

Body items and Locations seen in the pictures:
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, Hands & Feet (high) V3.5
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ TrishAnna ~ Caramel ~
Eyes: EarthStones Idol Eyes - Chocolate Diamond
Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Inverted Crown - B - Upper & Lower

Locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment