Friday, July 1, 2016

#130 - Decor & More @ The Wash

I unpacked this darling little set of nautical home decor (could also be outdoor decor) from The Mustard Seed and it is just so cute! I love this design, I wish I had a little porch to place it all on so I could be outside with it! The chairs would go great outside at the water's edge. So I can still use them there too. And all this is found at The Wash which runs thru July 6th and where everything is $10L!

DECOR ITEMS ALL FROM THE MUSTARD SEED @ THE WASH
Seen here are the Adirondak Chairs (set of two), The Starfish Rug, Lighthouse Table with Captain's Wheel Wall decor, And the Shell Wall Hangings. There is also a Fireplace available too. Each set is only $10L. And there are a lot more where this came from at The Wash!

HOPE BLOCKS FROM [MO] MAGNUM OPUS
 These Hope Blocks are stacked as you can see and stand tall as they display their message to all who enter your home. They will have a permanent place in my home since I live by this in so many areas of my life! [MO] Magnum Opus has lots of other items too and he has another set of blocks that say "Give Thanks" too. And I featured a couple more of his items on Post #124.


And the outfit you see consists of three different designers, the shirt by Mystic Dragon Designs called "Stars", Eluzion's * Ria Grey Shorts, Nerdy Girls - Flower Sandals - Blue and the hair by Lyrieal's Boutique showcased in Post #126
NERDY GIRLS )*NG*( FLOWER SANDALS - BLUE
And my done up toes are by [:Rad Designz:] and are their 4th of July design @ Marvelous Monthly Events this month. Although, they are at The Wash too! With five designs for only $10L each.
4TH OF JULY DESIGN BY [:RAD DESIGNZ:] @ MARVELOUS MONTHLY

And there is still so much more to see at The Wash!

The Mustard Seed @ The Wash

Mystic Dragon Designs @ The Wash

Magnum Opus @ The Wash

Nerdy Girl @ The Wash

Eluzion @ The Wash

[:Rad Designz:] @ The Wash


and

[:Rad Designz:] @ Marvelous Monthly


Flickr
(1 of 5)


No comments:

Post a Comment