Wednesday, September 13, 2017

#345 - A Vampire Princess and Her Pets

I've come across a couple of pets to keep me company recently.  A cute little Devilish Hedgehog and a small Blood Moon Dragon, both in a devilish and blood red. Perfect colors to compliment this Vampire Princess all draped in red! One fits in my hand and one hangs around my neck. I took them for a little exploring today as I got out around the grid for a while looking for the perfect place to show off this amazing outfit!
SALT & PEPPER, CELLAR DOOR, [M.O.R.] & SCHADENFRUEDE
The Salt & Pepper (S&P) Bloodlust Skirt and Sleeves are at the current The Arcade and that runs until Sep 30th. I only have the sleeves and the skirt from this set. There is a Rare corset and two more rares I do not have to show you from this set. So I've paired it with a previous purchase from Cellar Door(CD). This Pixie outfit is four mesh pieces so all can be worn or not! This includes the Bra, Panty, Corset and semi stockings. Super sexy and looks great together.
PETS: [M.O.R.] QUETZALCOATL BOA : 8. BLOOD MOON & SCHADENFRUEDE DEVIL HEDGIE
Here is a closer look at my pretties and my top and corset. I cannot seem to locate the Quetzalcoatl Boa Gacha, but I found them on the marketplace in plenty of various colors from the gacha. And it comes with many poses that are animated and static. So more than just the pose you see here in the dragon. The little Hedgie is also available from the current round of The Arcade. It also comes with various attachment points too. I am wearing it on my left hand above. Such fun cute items for me to show off! I am headed back off to explore again...

And if you see me out and about, don't get too close... we all bite *snarl*!

The Arcade - Sep 1st - Sep 30th

You may also find Arcade extras at the EPIC Gacha Sims:
EPIC One
EPIC Gacha Two
EPIC Gacha Three

CREDITS:

Skirt and Sleeves: Salt &Pepper -  Blood Lust skirt & sleeves Lara red @ The Arcade Sep’17
Outfit: Cellar Door - Pixie - Scarlette (bra, panty, corset, stockings)
Nails: Astralia - Compatible nails system (Maitreya Stiletto base)
Nails Add on: Astralia - Skeleton ADD-On (Comp. nails system Stil Maitreya)
Heels: REIGN.- WHATEVER HEELS- MAITREYA-HIGH
Collar: Cae :: Interlaced :: Collar
Necklace & Earrings: Cae :: Sharktooth :: Necklace & Earrings
Dragon Boa: [M.O.R] quetzalcoatl boa : 8. BLOOD MOON
Hand held Hedgehog: Schadenfreude Devil Hedgie Costume - The Spare Gacha Arcade Yardsale
Hair: *TKW* Asser
Eyes: .:Soul:. Draglien Eyes - Brown
Lipstick: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Marina Lipsticks Pack
Body Details: ~About My Body~ Mesh Head Credits - Section 1
Pose: TuTy's Desirable Girl -  40 sexy fem still poses HUD – fem pose 4


FLICKR
(1 of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment