Friday, September 29, 2017

#353 - I Love New Discoveries...Loving The Sci fi Latex Look From r2 Fashion!

I love it when I find a new store whose clothing I just fall in love with! Now, I am not one who loves latex much at all, but sometimes you come along one place or piece of clothing that you just can't do without. Thanks to my furry bestie, Fenny (shout out girl!), who introduced me to this store called r2 Fashion. She came by with this cute outfit on and although I loved it, and it was amazingly sexy on her, I thought it might look like on me, and so did she. So of course I had to find out. She invited me to this store I had never heard of. It's a small store and it appears they are beginning to expand, so it is pretty easy to see all the things they have available for sale. And of course, after trying demo after demo, I found some pieces I liked and sets but I preferred the separates. You have those days right? I mean we all piece outfits together a lot I think. Here is the first outfit I settled on.
r2 FASHION SEPARATES
Loved it and took it out dancing that night! I wanted to get my mind off things and music usually does that for me. Bouncy, bouncy dance music or basically anything happy. Hell, even sad songs will bring up my mood too if they are a favorite song of mine. No triggers here that is for sure! I can sing that sad song all extra loud and it will elevate my mood just by doing that. 

Anyway, here is what I am wearing here:

R2 Fashion – Latex outfit
Top: r2 A/D/E kaei top gold [lara]
Panties: r2 A/D/E yayoi panties[gold]Maitreya
Open Back Skirt: r2 A/D/E yayoi skirt[gold2]Maitreya
Boots: r2 A/D/E shou boots[gold]Maitreya
Visor Glasses: r2 A/D/E karasu glasses[black] – r2 Fashion Group Gift
Mesh Claws: #EMPIRE - Claws Nails - Ultra *Maitreya*
Hair: *TKW* Asser – Blacks & Reds
Necklace: Cae :: Sharktooth :: Necklace
Earrings: Tam’s Trousseau - Boo's Bikini Earrings 
(part of the Boo’s Bikini Outift (MP Link)
Poses: Tuty's Desirable Girl -  40 sexy fem still poses HUD - fem still pose - 19
Body Details (Except Mesh Head): ~About My Body~ Mesh Head Credits - Section 1

Then today, I see my furry bestie again and she mentions the latex would look good on the green skinned alien avatar look I was preparing for a blog post. I've wanted this skin from .:Soul:. for so long (since last years Fantasy Faire, to be exact), so I got the chance to do it and I so love it! So, when she said that I thought, I should try that! And I did. With some other separates from r2 Fashion and a gacha panty to make sure I was covered up more than these pants normally allowed, as they are made to show quite a bit.

And I really liked it too. Especially how you can see thru the pants to see my skin markings. I love that with these pants. So I will definitely be back there again for more! I hope there are some new releases too when I come back.

And here is what I am wearing above...

R2 Fashion - Insilico – Look #2
Top: r2 A/D/E kaede top[black A]Maitreya
Pants/Boots: r2 A/D/E kaede under[black A]Maitreya
Skin: .:Soul:. Gen2 F - Ranitomeya - [F5] - Wild - TT-FB - Brow
Eyes: Anatomy - Polycoria - Green (Omega Applier) @ The Nightmare (Opens Oct 1st)
Tongue: .:Soul:. Lickers [v.1.2] - Hiss
Antennae: .:Soul:. Andorian Antennae - (F8) Jade
Tail: .:Soul:. Tails - Curly
Mesh Head: [AK] Mesh Head Kumiko Vers. 2.6 Bento
Hair: Exile:: Eyes On Me - Wildcards HUD
Panty: Moon Elixir - Athena - 17 - Lara - Cocoa Thong
Pose: <K&S> Loveliness poses. pack 2 – pose 3
Location: Insilico South

And, to show off a little bit more of the skin, which is so pretty, I have a couple more pictures to share. And their credits below:

NEARLY CAMOFLAUGED
HYPNOTIZING STARE
I couldn't decide on just one picture so I had to include them all! I hope you've enjoyed these looks! I wish I could wear them longer!

CREDITS:

.:Soul:. Gen2 F - Ranitomeya - [F5] - Wild - TT-FB - Brow
Eyes: .:Soul:. Draglien Eyes - Dusty Green
Tongue: .:Soul:. Lickers [v.1.2] - Hiss
Tail: .:Soul:. Tails – Curly
Outfit: Devious Minds -  Gwynevere – Lara (gacha)
Thong: MoonElixir - Athena - 17 - Lara - Cocoa Thong
Mesh Head: [AK] Mesh Head Kumiko Vers. 2.6 Bento
Pose: BellePoses – Anitta 5
Pose: TuTy's Desirable Girl -  40 sexy fem still poses HUD - [Black Tulip] Headshot F #3 - Mirror
Location:  Fallen Gods 

(1 of 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment