Tuesday, January 16, 2018

#409 - A Surprise Greeting...

Just ahead, a couple somethings to heat up these cold days and nights! Sooo, the morning after a very exciting evening... I went outside for some fresh air and forgetting how lightly clothed I was, I noticed something outside the fence and stepped out there to investigate. And then...a neighbor saw me and shouted an unexpected "Hellooo!" I waved, of course, and then suddenly recalling I had so little clothing, so I gave them a quick thumbs up and went my merry embarrassed way!
+FCC+ ASHLING LINGERIE (BRA, PANTIE & ROBE)
This is +FCC+ Ashling. It is a lingerie set consisting of a bra, panty and a short robe. This is what my neighbor caught me in! I guess it could have been worse. They could have seen me in what I had on last night! This set comes with a hud of 6 pastel colors. The bra and panty both come in both classic and mesh body sizes. The robe comes in standard fitmesh sizes. I am wearing them on the Maitreya Lara Mesh body and the robe size is the small. And for it to be standard mesh, it fits this body very well with little peeking during movement. The sizes included are: 5 Standard Fitmesh, 3 Belleza, 2 Slink, 2 Tonic, Maitreya & TMP.

And this was me the night before:
ROPED PASSIONS - TEMPTRESS HARNESS (NIPPLE COVERS NOT INCLUDED)
This is the (RP) Temptress Harness (Nipple Covers are NOT included)! And it leaves very little to the imagination. This harness comes in mesh body sizes only and includes a hud with 9 colors for the top, middle and bottom sections of the leather and the metals as well. You can mix and match the colors and metals as you like. The included mesh body sizes are as follows: 3 Belleza, 2 Slink, 2 Tonic and Maitreya bodies. This came out in the store this past weekend, so you can find it there now!

Both great choices to take the chill off these cold days and nights!

CREDITS:

+FCC+ Ashling (Robe, Bra & Panties)
Hair: Volthair. Octavia Hair V3 (B&W) @ Lootbox Gacha (Ends Jan 20th)
Eyes: Izzie's - Winter Eyes Darks – FLF Special Jan 12th (one day only)
Skin: COMMON #10 Essences [Lydia D02] @ PocketGacha (Ends Feb 14th)
Collar: .:Soul:. Dwarven Collar
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Uma
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Mesh Nails: #EMPIRE - Coffin Nails - Medium *Maitreya*

Nail Polish: [N] Chrome Nails [omega] EMPIRE Claws
Pose: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO-V1 MEDIUM

(RP) Temptress Harness
Nipple Covers: *BE Designs* - Tassel Pasties
Sofa: SAYO - Bungalow Retreat Gacha - Sofa

FLICKR
(1 OF 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment