Thursday, January 30, 2020

#667 - Miami On My Mind...

Needless to say, I am so ready for the upcoming Super Bowl! I have had Miami on my mind all week! There is so much coverage from Miami on the local news all week long. I saw my daughter on one of the live shows on South Beach yesterday, I so wish I was able to be there... it's crazy without all this to begin with! I can't even imagine what they went through to get there yesterday. I can't even! So I found a simple little backdrop that reminded me of Miami. Now, on to the rest of the post!
SECRETS OF GAIA - JAYDEN CLUB DRESS, ROPED PASSIONS - KALA OVER THE KNEE RINGED HEELS
This is one dress that will suit your club life perfectly! This is the SoG Jayden Club Dress and it comes in many colors! Perfect for my Miami mood this evening. And will work for your Valentine's Day night out too! I have paired it with the (RP) - Kala Over the Knee Ringed Heels for the perfect look!


And, the Jayden Club Dress teases from the front and the back! Just check it out! The Kala Ringed Heels also match really well with the colors of the Jayden Club Dress! I am wearing them on the Belleza Freya Mesh Body. There are sizes in the SoG Jayden Club Dress for Bellezas, Ebody, Maitreya, Slinks, TMP, Tonics and Standard Mesh Sizes for Classic Avatars. Lotta bodies there! The (RP) Kala Over the Knee Ringed Heels come in sizes for Bellezas, Slinks and Maitreya bodies.

Both are new in the stores! Come get yours ladies!



Credits:
bold & italics indicate my sponsors
Skin: .:Soul:. Gen2 F - Hailey - [D5] - TT - FB - NoBrow
Dress: SoG Jayden Club Dress Freya~Blue - NEW
Heels: (RP) Kala Over the Knee Ringed Heels – Freya - NEW
Eyebrows: *Booty's Beauty* [BOM] Classique Brows 1 - NEW
HD Lips Applier: *Booty's Beauty* [Catwa BOM] Unlimited Lips Tintable Layer - NEW
Hair: A&Y Cyber Ghost hair (Female) - Blue
Eyes: -Elemental- 'Harpie' Animated Eyes
Necklace: Cae :: Mantra Necklace :: Fearless (Long)
Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Necklace
Bento Rings: LIVIA::Briar Bento Rings - Belleza
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
Mesh/Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Susan v4.5
HD Lips: CATWA HD Lips Susan v1.0
Mesh Body Shape: CATWA Shape Susan [Belleza / Thicker Hips & Legs]
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO
Poses: SSP - Backside Views
Facelight: Heidi's soft face light
Backdrop #1: MONS / 3D - Photoshoot Decor (navy)
Backdrop #2: MONS / 3D - Photoshoot Decor (green)
Location: Neon Area @ Backdrop Cove

Collage - Additional Items:
Hair: adoness : myrina 2.0 : integrity
Dress: SoG Jayden Club Dress Freya~Purple & Teal - NEW
Heels: (RP) Kala Over the Knee Ringed Heels - Freya - NEW
Eyebrows: *Booty's Beauty* [BOM] Limitless Eyebrows 1 - NEW
Earrings: Cae :: Morticia :: Dangle Earrings

FLICKR
(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #RopedPassions #SecretsofGaia #SoulinSL #DarkPassionsSL #KoffinNails #A&Y #LIVIA #Elemental #Catwa #BellezaFreyaMeshBody #virtualfashion #avatarappearance #SLevents #SLShopping

No comments:

Post a Comment