Wednesday, January 20, 2021

#775 - Oh My! What Did I Disturb?!

Oh dear! I walked into this place and I have no idea what is happening right now! I've made something highly upset! I have no idea what I did either! 
ZFG JO (SHIRT), JETT PUNK (SKIRT) & AILEEN GOTH (BOOTS)

But what did I do? Why is all this stuff flying around? Oh my goodness!
MAKEUP & EYES BY *BOOTY'S BEAUTY*

What am I gonna do! Maybe it didn't like my shirt! I really have no idea!
Take a look! What do you think?


Yeah, I am throwing up a heart sign to hopefully it will see I am not trying to start any trouble! Geez! I hope this works! If you don't hear from me again, well, I may be in another dimension!

Okay, so this thing is still not letting up. You'd think that I would had walked in here wearing this one!
ZFG JO @ TWE12VE

But I wasn't ! Maybe I upset some medieval spirit with the lettering and language on the previous design! Am I ever gonna get out of here safely? Will it eventually calm down?

The ZFG JO shirts are now at TWE12VE right now thru month end. The fatpack gives you 20 designs in the fatpack and 16 are singly available. The shirt is made for the Bellezas, Slinks, Tonics, Legacy and Maitreya. I am wearing the Legacy on the Legacy Mesh Body.

ZFG JETT PUNK SKIRT (DARK WEDNESDAY SALE) & AILEEN GOTH BOOTS

I am loving these designs though! Even while I am like, worried for my well being at the moment! The JETT PUNK skirt is on sale for Dark Wednesdays at ZFG (10 designs, 12 in the fatpack). Sizes included are Bellezas, eBodys, Slinks, Tonics and Maitreya. I am wearing the Maitreya size on the Legacy Mesh Body.

The AILEEN boots are there too. The boots have similar designs to the skirt so they can be matched or use one of the 20 designs available in the fatpack! Sizes included are the Bellezas, Slinks and Maitreya. Again, wearing the Maitreya size here too.


CREDITS 💗:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Shirt: ZFG JO LEGACY – NEW @ Twe12ve (Ends Jan 30th)
Skirt: ZFG JETT PUNK MAITREYA – NEW DARK WED SALE (Ends Jan )
Boots: ZFG AILEEN R MAITREYA
Skin, Face Layer: .:S:. [G3] Jalyn [H-6] NoBrows -BOM- NEW
Skin, Body Layer: .:S:. [G3] [H-6] Toned -BOM- OMEGA F - NEW
 
Makeup & Jewelry:
Eyeshadow & Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* [Lelutka Evolution] Outsider Makeup - NEW
Nail Polish: VENGE -  ' Fang Banger '  Stiletto Nail Applier
Gold Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold

Body Details, Poses, Background
Mesh Hair: TRUTH / Forever / + Chest & Unrigged Bangs – Group Gift
Eyes: *Booty's Beauty* [Classic & BOM] Surreality Eyes  13
Mesh Nails: VENGE - Legacy - Stiletto Nails
Mesh / Bento Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Ryn.2.5
Mesh Eyes: LeLUTKA.Eyes.2.5
Mesh Teeth: LeLUTKA.Teeth.2.5
Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.3)
Mesh Head / Body Shape: [SHAPE] Legacy (f) "Hourglass" (L.Evo Ryn)
Body Deformer: [+] Legacy (f) Fit Deformer (Lower) (1.3)
Poses: Kokoro – Thais Poses Fatpack w/Exclusives
Face Animations: LeLUTKA.HUD.2.5. (f)
Pose Adjustments: Animare HUD Standard V2.13
Backdrop: Vecinos - Moments Noirs - The Bearded Guy

(1 OF 5)

#SecondLife #ZFG #BootysBeauty #SoulinSL #DarkWednesday #TRUTHHair #Venge #LelutkaEvo #LegacyMeshBody #KokoroPoses #TheBeardedGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment