Saturday, September 2, 2017

#341 - Stunning Makeup And Tattoo From Milk Teeth

A package arrived for me one day and it was out of the blue, a surprise, and a welcome one at that! Milk Teeth Items were inside and so I tried some out. I was in the middle of dressing and got all into myself while trying them on, so forgive me for the nearly naked picture. But it was also needed to show you the full beauty of the tattoo that was gifted to me. I am glad my patio is so secluded from others on the sim not that it mattered much the way I was feeling.
MILK TEETH -  X MARKS THE SPOT (UNDER EYE MARK) - FAIRY DUST EYE SHADOWS &
MANDALA TATTOO
The items seen here are the Milk Teeth (under eye mark) X Marks The Spot, the Fairy Dust Eye Shadows and the Mandala Tattoo. There were more items but I chose these as my favorites for the time being. However I will list them all below for you to look at on the Marketplace. 
I am very happy with these items I am showing and they show up so well on my darker skin which is a plus! It's hard to find makeups for my skin tone that I absolutely love and will use regularly. So thank you very much Onion for the package of goodies!

Also Seen:

Milk Teeth Makeup & Tattoo
Eyeshadow: milkteeth. Fairy Dust Eyeshadows for Catwa & Omega systems
Under Eye Mark: milk teeth. X MARKS THE SPOT (Left and Right included)
Tattoo: milk teeth. Mandala Tattoo for Maitreya, Slink & Omega
Lipstick: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Marina Lipsticks Pack
Eyes: .:Soul:. Draglien Eyes – Sproot – New @ Men Only Monthly
Necklace & Earrings: Cae :: Sharktooth :: Necklace & Earrings
Nails: Astralia - Skeleton Hand + Add-on + nails (maitreya) (Previously @ Fameshed)
Nail color: DP - Koffin Nails - Astralia Stiletto - Shattered Dreams
Hair: *TKW* Asser Reds Blacks
Body Details: ~About My Body~ Mesh Head Credits - Section 1

Also included in my package were the following: 

Very flashy showy eyeshadows with decorated lashes it appears

would not show on my darker skin I may try again with a lighter skin later

Sorry! I got lazy to trade out my Maitreya hands!

I do not have a CATWA head so... there ya go



No comments:

Post a Comment