Thursday, September 15, 2016

#175 - Kickin' Up My Boots @ The Sexy Brit

So I was all hitting a writer's block today and all stressed out about doing a post for some reason so I decided to find a bar to take some pics of an outfit and bam! I had to hang around and kick up my boots a bit with some friends! Found the bar and found some good music and well, I wanted a bar to take pics at and it wasn't going to be a sit down kinda party so why not dance on the bar? Yeah! So here is a fun couple of hours I took to unwind before getting back to business tonight! And I got a good picture out of it too!
I stopped by The Sexy Brit to first, find out where they had moved to and then to get some pics of this outfit from +Facepalm+ called Brody and the Cinda Hair from !Head Desk! DJ Reicki was kicking out some great tunes and taking requests! And it was a fun time showing off this outfit! Here I was shaking it up on the bar with the host, Will Corrigan! The Sexy Brit has a great mix of music from the various DJ's they have there! Many different genre's of music are played here! If you like variety!
BAR DANCING WITH HOST WILL CORRIGAN - SPORTING THE +FACEPALM+ BRODY OUTFIT
Yup! I was all comfy and did not have to worry about my skin peeking through any part of this outfit called Brody. It is an applier outfit which comes with system layers and appliers for Omega, Slink & Maitreya bodies.  I was wearing the Slink Hourglass body in these pictures. This outfit also comes with earrings as seen below and the boots!
+FACEPALM+ BRODY OUTFIT & !HEAD DESK! CINDA HAIR - DARK SIDE HUD
And the boots!
BRODY MESH BOOTS
And the best part, its only $75L right now! Yes! Get all sexified for only $75 Lindens!

And another very cool, sexy, black outfit new in the store, Ride Hard! This outfit comes with leather bracelets, mesh collar (3 sizes), mesh boots, Shirt(2 texture HUD) and Jeans in 5 fitmesh sizes, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Physique & Hourglass sizes. And it looks great! Also new in the store!

+FACEPALM+ RIDE HARD OUTFIT
Ride Hard ladies!!! Don't Miss It!!!
!HEAD DESK! CINDA HAIR -  DARK SIDE HUD - TWE12VE EVENT
You can find these Ride Hard and Brody @ +Facepalm+ !Head Desk!  and Cinda can be found at the .Twe12ve Event. Which runs from Sept 12th - 30th. 

And I was Exhausted after this long day!
BRODY OUTFIT - THE CHAIR OF IMAGINATION (@TLC) & TWISTED CANDLE HOLDERS
I had to sit and veg out on my Chair of Imagination currently at The Liaison Collaborative's Cinema Round! It reminded me of Beetlejuice, I love that movie!

Also Seen:
Skin: Lumae :: Eirtae - T8 - Mocha // Bare
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Make Up - Eyes: .:Glamorize:. Heavy Black Combo Makeup
Make Up - Lips: .:Glamorize:. Rival Black Combo Makeup
ICONIC: JASMINE Specials Hair Dyes Pack
Chair: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] The Chair of Imagination @ The Liaison Collaborative (Sep 7th-30th)
Candle Holders: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Twisted Candle Holder @ The Liaison Collaborative

(1 of 6)


No comments:

Post a Comment