Monday, November 21, 2016

#214 - Don't Mess With Me!!! +Facepalm+ (& Sonic Waves Radio)

Have you ever had one of those days, or weeks, or years where you feel those who are around you are just out of their freaking minds? How did you express that? +Facepalm+ has a few shirts that might interest you! As I was looking up a place to take some pics I thought of "negative" as a keyword to find what kind of background I wanted and ended up at Secret October. Which turned out to be pretty beautiful in the romance garden, it had an Autumn seasonal landscape to it. It was very pretty! A funny but interesting thing happened while I was there...more on that later...
+FACEPALM+ IDIOTS ABOUND SHIRTS & NOT TODAY PANTS
This one says, "Just Stop Today is not the day and I am not the one" and the pants say, "Just No"! Lol! The shirt sets come with 5 fitmesh sizes, 1 Belleza, 1 Slink and 1 Maitreya size. The Not Today Pants come with 5 Fitmesh, 1 Slink, 1 Belleza and Maitreya sizes! You can see a bit more about those here.

"I JUST ROLLED MY EYES HARD ENOUGH TO SEE MY BRAIN" IDIOTS ABOUND SHIRT & "ANNOYED" NOT TODAY PANTS
When searching for a "Negative" sim to take pictures, I teleported to Secret October which is also the home of Sonic Waves Radio. And there was a radio show just ending as I landed there. After a little bit of chatting in IM, I decided to join them on their after show. We chatted a little bit about me, then I asked about them and their show, which I found out has been around for about a year! There wasn't a topic at the time per say, we just chatted a while and it went from topic to topic. I was on the show with Sneaky Krugman and Marvin Hammill, who actually have some opposing viewpoints but it definitely made for a lively after-show chat!

"THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO ANGRY THAT I SOUNDS LIKE I HAVE TOURETTE'S SYNDROME" SHIRT & "I HATE U" PANTS
So, we ended the night and went about our separate ways. They do 3 talk shows during the week, Tuesdays & Saturdays from 7 - 9 pm SLT and Saturdays 12-2 pm SLT. The remainder of the time they play EDM Trance and some Rock music. Here is the link: Sonic Waves Radio. You can find them on your PC or on the app, Tune In. So you don't have to be inworld to listen! I hope you will give them a listen. They assisted me into my slumber just last night!


"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, STUPID SHIT KEEPS FLYING OUT" SHIRT & "STFU" PANTS
You also see me wearing the new !Head Desk! Regina hair release. This is a new release in the store and is available in 8 different huds or the fatpack. I have used the Brownout and the Ombres On My Mind Huds in the above pictures. I am wearing all the above on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body.

Every shirt seen here is only one of 5 textures from each of the 4 Volumes available in the store. And, the pants come with 5 textures too. You do get all 5 with the Not Today Pants. So if you need these to express your feelings without words... head on over to +Facepalm Clothing Company+, previously known as +Facepalm+. You will also find !Head Desk! there too!

Seen In The Pictures Above:
Shirts: +FCC+ Idiots Abound {in single hud packs or fatpack with 4 Huds} (new)
Pants: +FCC+ Not Today Pants (new)
Hair: !Head Desk! Regina (new)
~About My Body~
Poses: Tuty's Desirable Girl 40 Pose HUD
Location: Secret October

(1 of 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment