Saturday, February 24, 2018

#425 - Ready For A Lazy Sunday - Today!

This week has been so tiresome for me! I worked a con last weekend and man, I am still needing rest from that! So I am lounging around today doing lite work but really not wanting to do anything. I am ready for my lazy Sunday, today!
+FCC+ UNDERCOVER SUNDAY HEARTS
And I have the perfect set to lounge around in! The +FCC+ Undercover Sunday Hearts set. This consists of a tank top and matching panties. It comes with a 3 texture hud for each piece so you can wear it mix and match style if you like! And I am wearing it on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. It fits this body perfectly and looks great! There is also another version called Undercover Sunday Cute with cutesy little unicorns on it! Both are new releases in the store this month. 
It comes with a variety of mesh body sizes including: 5 Standard, 3 Belleza, 2 Slink, Maitreya and TMP sizes. Many bodies covered here!

You can find these at the +FCC+ store now!

CREDITS:

Outfit: +FCC+ Undercover Sunday Hearts
Skin: ::Modish:: Ora-D01 [Catwa] Face 
Hair: adoness : freya : (large chest) : greyscale
Tattoo: Falling Hearts FB1075 by BodyCult Tattoo
Charm Bracelet: Cae :: Lovestruck :: Charm Bracelets
Eyebrows: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyebrows ~ Punk Pixie - NEW
Eye Lashes: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Lashes ~ Party 5 - NEW
Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Lipstick ~ Framed - NEW 
Bed: ::WS:: Endless Pleasure bed


No comments:

Post a Comment