Saturday, July 21, 2018

#485 - Lost In The Wilderness

I had this amazing scooter to try out and Wow! I love it! So much fun! This one is available at the Gachaland event that runs all month long. This just happens to be my favorite color. And it compliments the rest of my outfit too! I love the colorfuls!
#HASHBANG! HOVER SCOOTER @ GACHALAND
The #hashbang! Hover Scooter (Lime Green, in my case) does bring a lot of fun and speed into your Second Life! This is a close up of it and as you can see, it is only made for one person to ride. You can adjust yourself in the seat too. It is resize-able so you can fit it to your avatar and the lights work or you can make them glow. You will have to rez this to ride it, it is not wearable, so FYI. There are also particle effects as you move along the highways and biways (or abandoned lands, bike sims, etc.). And did I say? So Much FUN!
There are many you can win from the #hashbang! Hover Scooter Vehicle Gacha @ Gachaland in many different colors. And there is even an Exclusive Cloudmobile Scooter you can receive after the 20th pull on the machine. And it is pretty amazing too!

I took this baby (Lime Scooter) out for a spin with my main squeeze on some abandoned land nearby to test it out and OMG, we had so much fun! This thing goes fast as lighting! Or that could have been me on the gas... kinda how I tend to drive when there is no chance of injury, ya know? I had so much fun on this baby that I lost track of where I was and ended up kinda lost in and endless forest or jungle of some sort! So mind where you are when riding!
SITTING DUMBFOUNDED ON MY #HASHBANG! HOVER SCOOTER
I lost it a couple times too when I strayed onto some land that was protected and booted me home, but it was safely back in my inventory when I checked, but I would not advise that, be a safe driver! It is a No Copy item and can be lost without the chance of a re-delivery. They are $89L per pull and worth so much more in fun! So you could just grab another one if you wanted. The next experiment with this one is to get to a biker or driving sim and try to stay on the roads! That will be a challenge for me!
LOST: NOW WHAT DO I DO?
I was so lost! But I'm sure someone would find me in this outfit, even from the sky, you think? These amazingly colorful pants are the Shae's Designs - Grace Rock and Roll Jeans and they are available at the Rainbow Connection Cart Sale and Hunt that also runs all month long. UPDATE: The Grace Rock and Roll Jeans are made for both classic and mesh bodies. Sizes included are Standard mesh sizes, Bellezas, Ebody, Maitreya, Slinks, TMP and Tonics.

I am also wearing Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Festival Starlet Black on the Maitreya nails and they are only available at the Cosmetic Fair right now. You receive Omega, Maitreya & Slink Nail appliers in the package. The Cosmetic Fair ends on July 31st.

So, I was found and I am safely back at home again. I wasn't near as lost as I thought! So I hope you grab one of these Hover Scooter Vehicles and have yourself some fun too!

Gachaland - Ends July 31st
#hashbang! Hover Scooters Vehicle Gacha

And don't miss these events either:

Shae's Designs - Grace Rock & Roll Jeans

The Cosmetic Fair - Ends July 31st
Dark Passions/Koffin Nails - Festival Starlet - Black Edition
Festival Starlet - Metals Edition (also available)

CREDITS:

Scooter: #hashbang! - Hover Scooter Vehicle Gacha @ Gachaland
Hair: :::Phoenix::: Maisie Hair [+]
Eyebrows: *Booty's Beauty* Omega Brows ~ Punk Pixie
Eyelashes: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Lashes Set ~ Dreamy - NEW
Lipstick: Sintiklia - Lipgloss Cherry pie (CATWA) @ eBento (Ends July 31st)
Tank Top: erratic / michonne - tank top / lime (maitreya)
Jeans: Shae’s Designs – Grace Rock & Roll Jeans – MAITREYA @ Rainbow Connection Cart Sale & Hunt
Heels: [Renegade] Serafina - Lime Green (Maitreya) - MP Link
Nail Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails Festival Starlet Black - The Cosmetic Fair
Bento Rings: Elle Boutique - Morning Josie Rings - Maitreya
Bracelets: Cae :: Engraved :: Bracelets :: Friend
Anklets: Astralia - Summer Heat Foot Rings & Anklets (Anklets only) Maitreya HF
Belly Tattoo: PMS - Love Life Tattoo
Pose: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO-V1 MEDIUM
Plantlife: Cerridwen’s Cauldron - Megil Plant

Eye Appliers: LOTUS. Validity Eyes #6 (Catwa)
Mesh Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Uma Toothless v3.1
Fangs: Bloodlines Fangs 4.5 [M]
Mesh Eyes: CATWA EYES RIG Uma v3.1
Mesh Body: MAITREYA Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Body Shape: +FS+ Angel (Modified for Catwa Uma)
Skin: :[P]:- Elvenne [F] Skin [Eyebrowless]:// Russelet

(1 OF 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment