Wednesday, July 31, 2019

#614 - Taking a much needed break! But first -=MaG Mens=- Fashion!

Yes, I am in need of a nice Summer break, so I am going to do that for the month of August. Now, even though I will be doing way less blogging, I may still do a little blogging and maybe just show off some things I've not had the time to show due to my blogging deadlines mixed with RL interruptions. I won't be nearly as detailed in those posts as I normally am.
I am also a new Linden homeowner now, so I am in the process of getting that all set up. Which is nearly done already, but I want to explore the sim and enjoy it before I get back to the daily grind! I basically plan to enjoy Second Life leisurely and maybe do some personal mixed with a very small bit of sponsor blogging (sings..."Nails!").
-=MAG MENS=- HAWAIIAN SHIRT - NEW RELEASE
Introducing a new release in the MacMoragh an Gabha store, the -=MaG Mens=- Hawaiian Shirt, shown on the Signature Gianni Mesh Body, and with the TDF Boat Drinks shorts (love these!). This shirt looks GREAT! It shows a little chest, which I like and there are plenty of designs in the included 8 texture hud. The shirt fits perfectly over these shorts without any peeking through too (which is always great!). Did mention I love how it looks on the Signature Gianni?!
-=MAG MENS=- SPORTS THONG - NEW RELEASE
Also shown on the Signature Gianni, is the -=MaG Mens=- Sports Thong, and as you can imagine, shows some man booty! Not showing off the man booty, it needs improvement! There are sizes for Slink, Signature Gianni and Belleza Jake, it includes an 8 texture hud. Perfect for that bikini beach party! This is also an new release in the store. Come and get these guys! Your ladies will love you for it!

-=MaG Mens=- @ MacMoragh an Gabha

CREDITS:

Shirt: -=MaG=- Hawaiian Shirt  Signature Gianni
Shorts: TDF's Boat Drinks (Sig) Loose – Green – Contact Corvi Ashdene for these!
Hair: NO.MATCH_NO.CRY. (male )
Lighting: [GA.EG] Face Lights
Mesh Head: [GA.EG] Hugo Mesh Head
Mesh Eyes: Omega Solutions - Omega Scripted Mesh Eyes v1.3
Eye Appliers: .:Soul:. Chrysanthe Eyes  - Sirrus - Eye Appliers
Body Brows & Shape: -Nivaro- Griffin Shape
Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni Body - Body - v4.7
Skin: [7DS] - MAJOR GG MAY FACE&BODY walnut
Poses: VISTA ANIMATIONS-MALE BASIC MOCAP AO v.2013

Picture #2:
Thong: -=MaG Mens=- Sports Thong  Gianni
Hair: NO.MATCH_NO.LIME. (male)
Skin: [7DS] - STEEN omega FACE&BODY walnut
Pose: <EMOZIONE> Stay off my shore

(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #IHeartSL #MacMoraghanGabha #NewRelease #mensclothing #mensfashion #GAEG #SignatureGianni #virtualfashion #virtualworlds #virtualhair #beachfashion #beachlife #beachgear

No comments:

Post a Comment