Saturday, February 8, 2020

#668 - Quiet Moments...

ITEMS FROM RYL, STARGAZER, A&Y, Aii & TARDFISH
Just pausing a moment while this thing finishes loading...enjoying the quiet moment.

It's been a wild ride of emotions with my Chiefs winning the Super Bowl this week and all the build up towards that during the season! Trying to get my merchandise! Which has been due to my daughter running around finding what we could get, because things here in town are flying off the shelves so fast and I have no transportation. But those closest to me have helped me score a few things! I am so grateful to them! There is no way I could have what I have without them! I feel strange saying this too because these are things I want as opposed to things I need. Waiting 50 years for a Super Bowl win is a long time though!! But it's here now! And I want to have a part of this history for my own! From a team that I've supported since I first took interest in football so many years ago. I've lived here all my life and it was a great thing to see! And the emotions are still running high! I suspect they will be for a long while. I love the energy of Chiefs fans and this has been so amazing! With all the stuff happening in the country politically and our Super Bowl win, my emotions have been all over the place and I definitely need time to just chill in between the moments and gather myself.

I am wearing the RYL - Ice Ice Baby Trikini 2 - Lara size (new in store) along with a new skin from the new Stargazer - Synthetica BoM Skin Gacha at Mainframe this month(Ends Feb 20th). I am wearing them on the Legacy Mesh Body.

RYL

Mainframe - Ends Feb 20th

Stargazer

Credits:
bold & italics indicate sponsors

Trikini: RYL Ice Ice Baby Trikini 2 Basic Lara - NEW in the store
BoM Skin: SG Synthetica Skin – Coffee - NEW GACHA @ Mainframe (Ends Feb 20th)
BoM Eyes: SG Eyes - Synthetica Rust - NEW GACHA @ Mainframe (Ends Feb 20th)
Bot Follower: .Tardfish. Explorer Bot Companion – Red NEW @ Mainframe (Ends Feb 20th)
Hair: A&Y Cyber Queen - Rebirth - Green
Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
Mesh Nails: [WitchCraft] Cat's Eye Bento Coffin Nails - Legacy
Orb: + Shadow Orb Censer (necro) + {egosumaii}
Tail: + Daemonium Tail (bento/b.o.m.) S + {egosumaii}
Mesh / Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Susan v4.5
Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.1)
Body Shape: [SHAPE] Legacy (f) "Luscious" (Giant) (6'7" 35%) (CATWA Susan)
Deformers: [+] Legacy (f) Fit Deformer (Upper) (1.1) & [+] Legacy (f) Fit Deformer (Lower) (1.1)
Animations: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO-V1 MEDIUM
Location: A&Y sim


#SecondLife #RYL #RoseYourLife #Stargazer #trikini #Mainframe #A&Y #Catwa #LegacyMeshBody #TMP #virtualfashion #avatarappearance #SLevents #SLShopping

No comments:

Post a Comment