Friday, December 18, 2020

#768 - Bah Humbug! But I Still Enjoy the Fire!

 I am finally done decorating. In my own Twisted kinda way. Everyone around me is saying it should be festive and fun and Christmassy! And I am really not in the mood, at all! But, I did it anyway. I hope they enjoy all of this! It shows my true mood!
ITEMS FROM DEKUTE DEKOR, MOONLITECAT CREATIONS, DSO & THE DARK FAE

Phew! Finally time to rest now! I actually like the look of the place. And the fire is still so delightful, just like the song! Yet and still, not feeling it this year. So I picked up a tree that was different and I could make quite a few different colors. Even black! But I didn't wanna completely freak my guests out with completely in black. So I opted for a traditional green pine skirt on this MLCC - Angel Holiday Tree! It's still gorgeous and an amazing sight to see! Found at Twisted Krissmuss!

A closer, better look at the mood in here! I am just being honest, and you can be too! I think it's pretty cozy being Twisted like this, don't you? These items and the furniture are from Dekute Dekore and all found at Twisted Krissmuss!

PILLOWS ON THE DEKUTE DEKORE COUCH AND CHAIR

And... yes, more mood! Sounds like a plan, right? This is a great time to have a drink with friends! After the year we've had? All of us! Let's get Merry Drunk! The pillows on the Dekute Dekore - Classic Sofa and Chair. The fireplace and all wall art are also from Dekute Dekore's Cynical Christmas Set. Great for all us Ba Humbuggers!!!


And as I said before, I still enjoy the warmth of the fireplace! Even my bah humbug self! They said decorate! It will lift my spirit! I hope to share my spirits with them when they visit! Which I kind of hope isn't going to be a long visit! Haha!

I shouldn't have to sit here very long since I am dressed pretty warmly in this outfit from ***DSO***! This is the ***DSO*** Skadie Hoodie and Pants! Found at Twisted Krissmuss this year! It comes in a few colors including red and green too! I am wearing the grey to fit with the mood I am trying to convey here! And I think this fits just great!

Well, you'll be glad to know I did something a little festive. My face and earrings are definitely in season! Still grey but a bit fancied up with the *Booty's Beauty* Stoned Lashes, which, I thought were gonna be way different than they turned out to be! LOL! This is a little something to ease my company into the shock of my Twisted Decor!

And, of course, I do like my jewelry and nails! So, these are the Semi-Precious Jadis Ring. It is only one piece of a 3 piece set. Found at Twisted Krissmuss!

The nails are the DP - Koffin Nails - Winter Wonderland Nails. These you should find in the Dark Passions - Koffin Nails store. Six designs/colors and all with snow and pine trees in varying skies. A very lovely set of nails perfect for Winter!

And now to rest a bit!

Twisted Krissmuss - Ends Jan 3rd

Credits 💓:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Furniture & Home Décor:
Classic Sofa - Twisted : by DekuteDekore - NEW @ Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Cynical Picture Frame - Keep Calm : by Dekute Dekore - NEW
Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Classic Fireplace - Christmas - Twisted :by Dekute Dekore - NEW
Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Cynical Picture Frame - Loving Memory : by Dekute Dekore - NEW
Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Canvas Wall Art - 'Tis the Season : by Dekute Dekore - NEW
Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
MLCC Angel Holiday Tree 2020 - NEW
Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Classic Chair - Twisted : by Dekute Dekore - NEW
Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)

Outfit:
Hoodie: **DSO** Skadi Hoodie - Grey – L - NEW Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Pants: **DSO** Skadi Pants - Grey - L - NEW Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Snowflake Ring: S-P Jadis Ring (Twisted Krissmuss) (1 pc of 3 pc set) - NEW Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Shoes: !TLB - Charli Shoes/Maitreya
 
Makeup:
Eyelashes: *Booty's beauty* [Lelutka Evo] Stoned Lashes
Lipstick: *Booty's beauty* [Lelutka Evo] Drama Box Lips
Nail Polish: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Winter Wonderland
Eyeshadow: ::SG:: LeL Evo Shad 81 – NEW @ SWANK (Ends Dec 30th)
 
Jewelry:
Earrings: ::FF:: Earring Snowman – Store Christmas Item ($50L)
Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold

Body Details:
Hair: #Foxy - Regan. (M)
Eyes: SG Sunset Eyes 56
Mesh Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears [v2] - Blix
Mesh / Bento Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lilly.2.5
Mesh Eyes: LeLUTKA.Eyes.2.5
Brow Shape: Shape.LeLUTKA.Brow.Lilly
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
Mesh Head / Body Shape: Shape.LeLUTKA.Default.Lilly
Skin: [7DS] - BODY 2020 LOTIS bom skin PECAN

Other Decor:
Snowflake Rug: ~*MF*~ Snowflake Rug – Mishmash Fusions ~ Advent Gift Day 11 or 12? Available for purchase now (poses inside rug)
Wall Light: TDF's Swinging Light Gold
Backdrop: La Vista - High Faith - The Bearded Guy

(1 OF 6)

#SecondLife #DekuteDekore #MoonlitecatCreations #DSO #SemiPrecious #TheDarkFae #SoulinSL #DarkPassions #KoffinNails #Stargazer #BootysBeauty #TwistedKrissmuss #LelutkaEvo #MaitreyaLaraMeshBody #FoxyHair

No comments:

Post a Comment