Sunday, November 6, 2016

#206 - New Fall Clothing From +Facepalm+

Fall is upon us and I love the changing leaves and the cooler temps that it brings with it. So you will need some warmer clothing and of course the colors are more like the season that is upon us!

This is the Cady outfit from +Facepalm+ and the !Head Desk!Yolanda Hair. I found a very beautiful sim (with the help of fellow bloggers) that was all done up in the seasonal Autumn colors and landscape. Found a nice place to sit and take in the beauty around me.
+FACEPALM+ CADY OUTFIT & !HEAD DESK! YOLANDA HAIR
Cady includes the Vest, Sweater, Jeans and Boots. The vest, sweater and jeans come in 5 fitmesh, 3 Belleza, 2 Slink, Maitreya and TMP sizes. There are 5 vest colors, 10 sweater colors and 8 jean colors available in the HUDs. So you have lots of colors to choose to mix and match for different looks.
CADY OUTFIT WORN ON THE MAITREYA LARA MESH BODY
You also see here the !Head Desk! Yolanda Hair. This is a pretty medium length pulled back style. I am very fond of the Brownout HUD when it comes to the !Head Desk! Hair.

Next I have a fun outfit called Gobbles, this is a T-shirt and pant outfit. I love the look of the pants, they look like yoga pants and would be great to wear during a workout. The tee is a white/off white tee with a few choices on the prints on the front. This one says, "I Stuffed the Turkey with Valium - You're Welcome!". This you can get from the "Turkey Jerky Hunt" in the store through the month of November!
+FACEPALM+ GOBBLES & !HEAD DESK! SAMANTHA HAIR
Gobbles comes with a Fitmesh tee in 2 sizes, 3 Belleza, 2 Slink, Maitreya & TMP. There are also 4 textures on the HUD. The pants come with 5 fitmesh, Slink and Maitreya sizes. This is worn on the Maitreya Lara Mesh body. This was another autumn season location! Also very pretty and they do weddings (some on the fly!) too!

Well, we always need a gorgeous gown in our wardrobe for those sudden invites to formal or special occasions. The Caroline gown can cover you on those special occasions. Or in my case, just because. I put it on and it took my breath away! I had to go show it off.
+FACEPALM+ CAROLINE GOWN & !HEAD DESK! SAMANTHA HAIR
The +Facepalm+ Caroline Gown and !Head Desk! Samantha Hair look so great together. I added the purple with the Dark Dippity Do Dah HUD and it matches the dress so beautifully! I am wearing this on the Slink Hourglass Body. The dress comes with a Fitmesh dress in 5 standard sizes, 3 Belleza, 2 Tonic, 2 Slink, Maitreya and eBody sizes and an 8 color HUD.
I was hanging around at a new event (BED) and this was empty so I jumped up there and grabbed a couple pics!

There you go! Three great outfits to grab up for Fall or just because! And, right now +Facepalm+ is having a Rez Day Sale and whole store is 50% off! Clothing, Hair and Gachas! Don't miss out! This sale runs through November 7th so have a couple days left.



Also Seen:
~About My Body~
{Meghindo's} ~ Trishana ~ CARAMEL
Location #1 Cady Outfit: It All Starts With A Smile
Location #2 Gobbles Outfit: Chapel of Dreams


Flickr
(1 of 4)


No comments:

Post a Comment