Friday, July 14, 2017

#320 - Frolicking On The Beach - More From Gacha Good

I took some time to myself  recently and I decided to spend it on the beach! I have these cute swimsuits from two swimsuit gacha machines only found at the Gacha Good - Sunshine & Seashells Event. First I have two Rose Your Life swimsuits, one RARE and one common. A friend discovered a sim I hadn't been to before and so I had to check it out. And I had the cutest bikini that I was dying to wear!
ROSE YOUR LIFE - LAGUNE RARE BIKINI (@ SUNSHINE & SEASHELLS) ~ ENVOGUE LORELAY HAIR - EXCLUSIVE (@ HAIR FAIR 2017)
~ .:SOUL:. G2F - GYOUKO - [SE EXPRESSO] (@ WE <3 ROLEPLAY 
This is the Lagune Bikini Gacha RARE 1 and RARE 2 is a Beach Hat which unfortunately, I forgot to include! I will include the ad at the end so you can see it there. This bikini is made for both Classic and Mesh Avatars, included are the following sizes: 5 standard mesh, 2 Tonic, 3 Belleza, 2 Slink, Maitreya and TMP. I am wearing it on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body.

Also seen here is the Exclusive New Release Hair from enVogue, found only at Hair Fair 2017, Lorelay, a Bento Rigged Mesh Hair. This is one of 5 Exclusives at the Hair Fair from enVogue.

And the newest skin release from .:Soul:. is the Gen2 F - Gyouko - [SE Expresso], which will be at The Secret Affair which opens on July 16th.
RYL - LAGUNE BIKINI GACHA COMMON 2 (TOP AND BOTTOMS)
Here is the RYLLagune Bikini Common 2 Top and Bottom. I like these colorful bikinis and I love the style, they fit very well on my Maitreya. 
REAR VIEW - RYL - LAGUNE BIKINI COMMON 2 (@ SUNSHINE AND SEASHELLS EVENT)
& ENVOGUE LORELAY HAIR - EXCLUSIVE (@ HAIR FAIR 2017)
And here is a rear view so you can see the back of the RYLLagune Bikini Common 2, and you can find this set only at the Gacha Good - Sunshine & Seashells Event.

Here you can also the back of the enVogue - Lorelay Bento Rigged Mesh Hair, it is very pretty!

Next is a swimsuit gacha from :Cherry's Blossom: Lona Swimsuit Gacha
:CB: LONA SWIMSUIT HULA & SUNNY TOWEL
This is the :Cherry's Blossom Lona Swimsuit Hula and the Sunny Towel. The swimsuit is in the gacha and the towel is sold separately but made to be worn over the Lona Swimsuits! They come with a 5 texture hud and are made to drape over the shoulder. Made for mesh bodies only! I am wearing it on the Slink Hourglass Body.
SOMETHING NEW ~ BABE WATCH BEAUTY 1 RARE (PROP & POSE)
Last but not least, I have Something New's Babe Watch Beauty Gacha. Here is RARE 1 from the set of six poses. Very cute! I hang off the side of the lifeguard chair while both the Bear and I are scouring the beach for babes! Lol! There is also a Handstand Gacha, Beach floats Gacha, ToodleDoo Dolphins Gacha, the Exclusive She's My Sunshine couples pose and two more great poses available. One for couples and one for three people. There is a lot at this event from Something New.

And that is it for today! You have until July 30th to come on by the Gacha Good - Sunshine and Seashells Event. Don't miss it!

Also Seen:

Rose Your Life – Swimsuit Gacha - Rare
Hair: enVogue – Hair Lorelay - Bento Rigged Mesh Hair ~ Exclusive Release @ Hair Fair2017
Skin: .:Soul:. G2F - Gyouko - [SE Espresso] @ The Secret Affair (Opens July 16th)
Pose: {NANTRA} Beach Illustrated 2017 3 (set of 8) @ The Liaison Collaborative (Ends July 30th)
Body Details: ~About My Body~ Mesh Head Credits - Section 2
Collar:  Cae :: Interlaced :: Collar
Bracelets:  Cae :: Engraved :: Bracelets :: Friend
Location: Land of Promise Adult

Rose Your Life – Swimsuit Gacha - Common
Location: Cohiba Bay - Private parcel - Home Rentals  & Parcels are available on the sim!
Poses: Captured Moments - VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO-V1
Windlight: Oceane’s Body Design

Cherry’s Blossom Swimsuit Gacha
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.03
Windlight: Oceane’s Body Design

Something New – Beach
Windlight: Nacon’s Natural Noon

(1 of 5)




No comments:

Post a Comment