Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Mother Nature's Momentary Interruption Of My Operations...


Hi everyone! My life has been momentarily interrupted by Mother Nature's wrath this past weekend, so I have an unexpected and forced pause in my blogging until things are back to normal functioning again. So I get a little vacation of sorts to get all things back together and going again. But it kinda went like this, big  crazy sounding wind, sudden downpour of tons of rain for a while, flickering lights, transformer blows and that's all I heard. I didn't hear the trees coming down thru all the other happenings. There was a whole lot more to it after that that has happened but at least my house is in tact and okay. Rather than share pics of all that, I thought I would just place this here until things are back to normal.

I hope to be back to blogging very soon!

~Melyna~

No comments:

Post a Comment