Sunday, June 21, 2020

#714 - Meandering About!

I love taking a walk just to clear my mind. It's great for me and great for my mental health! Being out in nature and being quiet just makes me feel good. I am not sure what else to add to this, because most times, this is all I need. Time away from everything that is pulling me in so many different directions.

Hearing the waterfalls behind me are so great! I love the sounds of the water even if I am not getting in it. Those sounds instantly bring me calm.

This is the .:Soul:. - [G3] RanitomeyaV2 - Cynth skin. This was one of the new releases at Fantasy Faire this year back in April / May. There are 6 new skins for both males and females that will be in the store soon. The skins come with Head Appliers for Genus, Lelutka and Omega, BoM skin layers for Head and Body(each made for different mesh bodies), and body appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega and Slink. There are also Censored Cover layers for your bits! Come grab the demos and check them out!

Outfit by Roped Passions, also a release at the Fantasy Faire is now in the store! This is the (RP) - Olina Enchantress Outfit which comes separately by colors or in a fatpack which includes the dress, boots, circlet and necklace, all hudded with 21 colors. And a sheer bootay!


Credits:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Skin: .:S:. [G3] RaniV2 [Cynth] Musc -BOM- BELLEZA F – NEW
Mesh Ears: SG Circuit Ears (Omega)
Mesh Hair: adoness : ares : pink & purple
Outfit: (RP) Olina Enchantress Outfit, Necklace & Circlet - Hudded – Freya - NEW
Boots: (RP) Olina Boots Hudded – Freya - NEW
Panties: :::insanya::: ThongGString P2 - B.FREYA
Eye Appliers: A.D.D.Andel! Nebula Eyes-Purple - NEW
Nail Polish: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Bolt Jolt – Hunt Gift Cruel Summer Hunt
Bento Ring Set: (Yummy) Zodiac Rings - Belleza
Pose: SSP – Backside Views 1

Body Details and Regulars:
Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
Mesh / Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Susan Toothless v4.5
Mesh Eyes: CATWA EYES RIG Susan v3.3
Mesh Teeth: CATWA Add-on TEETH B [Default] v3.3
Mesh Body Shape: CATWA Shape Susan [B Freya Edit]
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO

FLICKR
(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #SoulinSL #Stargazer #Adoness #RopedPassions #DarkPassions #KoffinNails #CATWA #BellezaFreyaMeshBody #SLShopping #virtualpeople #virtualfashion #fantasyskin

No comments:

Post a Comment