Friday, June 12, 2020

#711 - Looking for a Few New Necks!


Oh, I actually meant I'm looking for some more friends! Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I found a quiet little town and everyone must have been inside because I came across maybe one person here (in the distance). Or maybe my presence was unsettling. I am not sure why. I was freely able to take a good look around and there are a few homes around here. No town folk around but I will be back. It was nice and secluded. Pretty little town. It was a nice, quiet visit.

I am wearing the Spider Productions - Demon Chibi Wings. These are a smaller set of wings (I am wearing the largest size #6) rigged for human avatars. I love my Demonic Ascendant Wings (larger sized) set too and have done a few posts with those before. These are a nice size if you don't like the larger wings which, sometimes, can get in the way of your view when you are walking or even just standing around. Although, the larger wings can be folded in, keeping your view unobstructed. They work the same as the larger wings with a hud to custom color them. They include a Dark and Light version in one size. I am wearing the dark set #6 in the above pictures. They are black or white by default and you can tint the veins and webbed parts of the wings, bones and more. There are many parts you can tint, and just like the larger wings tinting hud. Included are sound effects and a fluttering when idle.
Great for role play or just because! They are in the store now, so come and get yours! You will see 6 different sizes in the store, in different styles, they are all sold separately, or available as a fatpack.

Spider Producations - Ascendant Wings Demonic Chibi

Credits:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Hair: Tameless Kasia – NEW

Wings: [SP] Ascendant Wings Demonic v6 chibi – NEW

BoM Skin: SG Elemental Nightmare – BoM Skin

BoM Eyes: SG Sunset Eyes 60 – Previous Event Gift

Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Makeup ~ Mythic

Kimono: Luas Azumi Kimono Freya Black & Purple @ Stand For Justice Event (No End Date Given Yet)

Earrings: :[P]:- Kukiris Earrings [R-BLM-Logo] @ Stand For Justice Event (No End Date Given Yet)

Nail Polish: GFY - Pride Nail Appliers (Omega Appliers) – NEW

Shoulder Pet: SEmotion Libellune Valyrian Dragon Shoulder Ice #3 RARE


Regulars, Body Credits, Poses, Location:

Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold


Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace

Bento Ring set: (Yummy) Zodiac Rings - Belleza

Mesh / Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Susan v4.5

Mesh Eyes: CATWA EYES RIG Susan v3.3

Mesh Teeth: CATWA Add-on TEETH B [Default] v3.3

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO

Mesh Body Shape: CATWA Shape Susan [Belleza Edit]

Flying Animation: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO-V1 MEDIUM

Location: Azshra The Convergence

(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #SpiderProductions #Stargazer #BootysBeauty #Yummy #Ayashi #BakesonMesh #BoM #CATWA #BellezaFreyaMeshBody #AvatarComponents #virtualworlds #virtualpeople

No comments:

Post a Comment