Wednesday, December 9, 2020

#765 - Afraid Of The Water?

Well, I'm not really dressed for the water today but I ended up here and I must say, it felt a little chilly! But I do love the beach and I have to get as close to the water as I can get without getting wet! Which, is even harder when you want to get out on the water. So Grogo's Gadgets has provided me with that opportunity!
GROGO'S GADGETS - TWISTED OCTOPUS FLOATER & ZFG JULES YULE SWEATER

Here is the newest addition to the Grogo's Gadgets Floaters! The Twisted Octopus Floater! This is the Exclusive Item at Twisted Krissmuss from Grogo's Gadgets. It has singles and couple animations and is available in a Transfer (for gift giving) or No Transfer versions. It's pretty comfy so I am keeping this one on the edge of the water while I am on it! Yeah, this one will keep me out of the water, but I could slip through and get wet! 

So that means...I am still loving on the next one we saw released a couple years ago?
TWISTED KRISSMUSS - PIZZA FLOATER

The GGTwisted Krissmuss Pizza Floater, also available in Transfer and No Transfer Versions, this one includes 10 animations and my favorite above "Flop" keeps me nice and dry. As long as that wave doesn't come too close or over me! Let's hope! I am close enough to dip my finger in the water, and that is all I want to do for now!

This ZFG JULES YULE Sweater is keeping me nice and warm out here in the ocean breeze! This one will be in the store soon and it comes with a hud of 6 colors. I am wearing it on the Belleza Freya Mesh Body. It includes sizes for Bellezas, Slinks and Maitreya. Soon in the store, so be on the lookout for that!

Twisted Krissmuss - Ends Jan 3rd



Credits💓:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Floater: GG: Twisted Octopus Floater – NEW @ Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Floater 2: GG: Twisted Pizza Floater @ Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)
Necklace: GG: Holiday Lights (Flashing) – NEW @ Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 3rd)

Outfit:
Shirt: ZFG JULES YULE FREYA – NEW – In the store soon!
Bento Rings: LIVIA::Estrella Bento Rings – Belleza @ Miix Event (Ends Dec 20th)
Leggings & Leg Warmers: [Cynful] A Girl's Thing Jeggings - Belleza Freya
 
Makeup:
Eye Sparkles: *TSM* Sparkler [Eye Decor] – Stardust – $10L Item @ SL Shop & Hop
Eyes: {Demicorn} Vampirella Eyes – 1 (BoM)
Eyeshadow: {Demicorn} Fall Smokey HD Eyeshadows - leL.Evo Fatpack
Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* [Lelutka Evolution] Synergy HD Lips
Nail Polish: GFY-Let It Snow Nail Appliers {Belleza/Omega/Slink}
 
Body Details:
Hair: TRUTH / Forever / + Chest – NEW Group Gift
Bangs: TRUTH / Forever / Bangs Unrigged /
Mesh Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Ryn.2.5
Mesh Eyes: LeLUTKA.Eyes.2.5
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO
Mesh Body / Head Shape: Shape.LeLUTKA.Default.Ryn (B.Freya Edit)
Skin: [7DS] - BODY 2020 MIMOSA bom skin WALNUT

(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #GrogosGadgets #TwistedKrissmuss #ZFG #Cynful #TheStringerMausoleum #Demicorn #GFY #LIVIA #TRUTHHair #LelutkaEvo #7DS #BellezaFreyaMeshBody

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just thought I'd point point out, the Sparkle Dust from my shop at the Shop & Hop wasn't the free gift, it was L$10. The Free Gifts are Eyes and a different makeup.

    ReplyDelete