Monday, January 11, 2016

#24 - A Frosty Elven Beauty

An Elven look is what I chose to do with this Frost - Laguna Ice skin from Fallen Gods we Fallens acquired as a Group Gift at year end this past year. If you are into RP these skins should be on your list of items you need to create your look (No, I do not RP at all, I just like looking like I do!). This skin is a greenish/tealish color and I only softened the pictures and didn't add any other filters so hopefully you can see the colors as they are in Second Life. Again as with other lighter skins I tend to have a lot of trouble finding a look I like but I found a few looks that I really like with this skin. 
Fallen Gods - Frost - Laguna Ice skin - Year End Group Gift
And it went great with a purchase I made from Arcadia, the Elohim outfit in Mint, which I originally wanted to use with another green skin but it did not go well with that one, so I was kinda upset over having bought it and it not going well with that skin. But! This skin came along and yay! It goes great with this one. The Blix Ears from .:Soul:. are matched perfectly because included with the skin are appliers for those brand of ears, along with Slink, Omega and other appliers, every part of my body is perfectly matching. So, so great! The hair is from Runaway Hair. Makeup is from Sn@tch and Senzafine. Everything you see of the outfit comes with the Elohim set from Arcadia, including the wings. I have tinted the wings a bit to make those match better but that is the only thing I've added some tinting to. And now for a bit of a closer look at the details on the skin and the makeup.
Makeup: Eyes - Sn@tch & Lips - Senzafine
I did a few looks but I will save the third look for my Flickr pictures. But here is another look I liked a lot. I changed the hair and used a gacha dipped horned hair from ploom to get this look.
Posing on the Island of Misfit Toys 
I thought the ears and the horns were a bit much so I dropped off the ears and made myself more of a devilish look instead. Dipped white hair with Teal ends and the horns where whitish/greyish but I tinted them to make them match the wings and skin better. And while taking pics I found a nice winter sim, The Island of Misfit Toys. I didn't find the toys but I was looking for good spots to take pics so I was pretty distracted! But I love the end result of this pic. 
Close up of the Devilish Look with the Frost - Laguna Ice skin
In both these looks I was using the Chus! Eyes in Bark, which sadly I can no longer locate anymore. I happened to win two fatpacks of eyes from those gachas sometime early in 2015(I think!) at a special gacha event if anyone remembers seeing them please let me know so I can properly credit which event this was at, or just the store which I cannot seem to locate either! I love their eyes!

What you see in the pictures:

Pictures - Set #1:
Skin: Frost [xx]+FGInc.+ Laguna Ice - Group Gift - Available in the store soon
Eyes: Chus! Humanoid Elven Lenses - RARE - Bark
Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears - Blix
Hair: [RA] (Runaway) Luan Hair - Colours
Outfit: Arcadia. Elohim Mint
Makeup - Eyes: :::Sn@tch Temptress Gothic Eye Makeup::: Teal
Makeup - Lips: .:SF:. (Senzafine) "Rhapsody" Lip Color - PVB 05

Pictures - Set #2:
Hair: ploom. Stokes - Dipped - (White w/Teal Dipped)

Location:
Set #1: Misty mountain romance - winter sim
Set #2: Island of Misfit Toys - Interactive Winter Sim

More Pics & 3rd look on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment