Sunday, October 1, 2017

#355 - Creatures Of The Night... The Nightmare Begins October 1st

The Nightmare begins tomorrow! October 1st. 
The Nightmare Event is a yearly event for the month of October where creators get together to bring you the scariest Halloween walk through possible! The walk through is completed with obstacles, characters, and a hunt for prizes! And don't forget about the vendors where some of our favorite creators will be displaying new and awesome Halloween items! And now for a preview of a few of the items you will find there:

This is the Candle & Cauldron Shadow Room Skybox, it is very dark like nearly all the items of this event. It has a couple rooms and I am sitting in the comfort and safe space of one of them. It has a salt circle of protection on the floor and a doorway that heads into...well. I will let you find that out for yourself. The moonlight shows so lovely thru the window in this room. It is so comfy and dark in here as any creature of the night would love! The corners are very dark and I have added lots of light to this photo even though the moon shows thru threw the window so brightly. Don't let this photo fool you, it is a dark place! 

The chair I am sitting in is the Violetility Mimic Armchair and this is one of the 'Throne' poses. It has a ton of poses in it and many have mirrors as well. It is a quite a bit worn from all the use and hunting I've done recently, but still cozy and fit for this vampy miss.

I get up to stretch my legs and suddenly I think I hear something on the other side of the door. I thought I was here alone...and I am not expecting anyone! Hmmm. Oh well, probably just the wind.

I am outfit I am wearing are pieces from the Sorumin Leather Queen gacha. This is made for the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. The wings seen here are the RARE items. A left and a right side wings. The pauldrons, bodysuit and skirt are all commons. The shoes are from Asteroidbox, the Acrophobia Heels which come in 4 heights. My hair is also new at the event and is from Lelutier called Dahlia in brown.

And my eyes by ANATOMY, one suffers from a condition known as Polycoria, where I have more than one pupil and can be more than just one color too. And the other, well let's just say carries a victims soul. And I might say they may want very much to "Get Out"! 

The Nightmare event opens on October 1st and runs through the month of October. Come for the fun of being frightened, or come for the new releases, whatever you do, don't miss it!

The Nightmare: October 1st - October 31st

The Nightmare Shopping Zone
Opens Midnight SLT October 1st

CREDITS:

The Nightmare Event Items – Outfit & Eyes
Hair: {Letituier} Dahlia Hair
~ Outfit: Sorumin Leather Queen Outfit - Black ~
01 RARE -Sorumin- Leather queen GACHA -Wing Left- Maitreya
01 RARE -Sorumin- Leather queen GACHA -Wing Right- Maitreya
02 -Sorumin- Leather queen GACHA -Pauldrons Black- Maitreya
03 -Sorumin- Leather queen GACHA -Bodysuit Black- Maitreya
04 -Sorumin- Leather queen GACHA -Skirt Black- Maitreya
Heels: AsteroidBox. Acrophobia Heels // Black - Queen
Left Eye: ANATOMY - polycoria bloodletting - OMEGA APPLIER
Right Eye: ANATOMY - HUNT GIFT - NIGHTMARE - OMEGA APPLIER - “Get Out”

Additional Items:
Mesh Eyes: LOGO Quinn v1.1 Eyes
Choker: Divine Creations - Devotion Collar – Common @ The Secret Affair (ends Sep 30th)
Pose - Pic #2: <K&S> By myself. Bento pose
Body Details: ~About My Body~ Mesh Head Credits – Section 1


The Nightmare Event - Decor
Skybox: {C&C} Shadow Room Skybox
Creature in window: [Wicked Ladies] Whats in your closet – Statue
Vanity/Stool: irrie's { Dollhouse } TheNightmare Vintage Rose Vanity & Stool – Soul Shock RARE
Hand Candles: [Kres] Hand Candle - White Black and Red
Armchair: Violetility - Mimic Armchair

FLICKR
(1 of 3)


No comments:

Post a Comment