Sunday, October 22, 2017

#366 - More Wickedness @ The Nightmare!

Some things you are just not meant to mess with! I got too close to something that did unspeakable things to me for nosing around where I should not have been! The cabin was so welcoming from the outside... I had to wander in and see how what was inside... and I was very sorry I did.
SPARTIN PARX POSES - FREAK @ THE NIGHTMARE
& OLQINU : GOTHIC NIGHTMARE GACHA ITEMS
This set of poses from Spartin Parx Poses (SPP) - Freak are very spooky and crazy looking bento poses. They put you in some very contorted poses that are just...well so wicked looking! There is a note in the box to inform you how to fix yourself if you get stuck in the pose. My bento head stayed stuck so I had to reset my skeleton to fix that. A quick fix. These poses are properly named... they are freaky scary, they make me shiver just trying them out, none the less taking pictures of me in them! The gift from SPP is "Freak" Makeup, which is only for Lelutka so I cannot show you that today, darn!
OLQINU - GOTHIC NIGHTMARE GACHA DECOR
& MELLO LOVELY THING HAIR & BLOODY MOUTH GIFT
ONLY @ THE NIGHTMARE
The wickedly haunting items around the room you see are from the OLQINU: Gothic Nightmare Gacha collection. Some great decor for your dark laire where you may be making potions for whatever your dark desires are for the moment. There are also three rugs in the collection with poses in them! Silly me! I didn't realize that when I did these photos! So I will add some pics with those poses on my Flickr if you are interested in seeing those too. But spooky skulls, interesting books, bottles of various needs, melting mirror, a cabinet of all sorts of ingredients and seen here is the blood splatter rug (yes has poses too!).
The lower right corner pic is the Mello Nightmare Gift - Bloody Mouth and their Lovely Thing Hair in the Black Magic Hud. Plus the MomoChuu Yoho Mesh Eyes. and here is a closer picture of those eyes and the Bloody Mouth gift. It makes me look like I've just finished with a recent feeding.
MELLO LOVELY THING HAIR - MELLO BLOODY MOUTH NIGHTMARE GIFT
& :: MOMOCHUU :: YOHO MESH EYES
I can only describe the MomoChuu Yoho Mesh Eyes as some very fleshy looking eyes and I really like them a lot! There are five colors in this set. They also have some Kitsune makeup which is made for CATWA heads, which I can not show you since I don't have any CATWA heads. Darn! But those are pretty cool looking sets and there are 6 sets to chose from along with a set of lipsticks too. Also made for the CATWA heads. So give them a looksee, you may find those suit your look. MomoChuu also makes the Creepy Clown Balloons which are not shown here.

The Red/Silver skin you see here is from +Fallen Gods Inc+ called Chronos Fire Silver and can be found at The Underdog event, which is a new event this month. This Fire Silver skin has constellation markings all over the body as part of the skin. And I thought I'd try it out with The Nightmare item from +Fallen Gods Inc, + the +FGInc.+ Widow Body Tattoo. There are 7 colors available, but I am using he black on this skin. I thought it might show up best. +Fallen Gods Inc+ also has a second body tattoo called Tarantula also available in 7 colors for the men. Come check those out guys!
MELLO LOVELY THING HAIR & +FALLEN GODS INC.+ WIDOW TATTOO - BLACK
& +FGINC.+ CHRONOS FIRE SILVER SKIN @ THE UNDERDOG EVENT
This is a very bold noticeable face and body tattoo you could almost go around naked in it because it covers your important parts... well almost all of them! I would not recommend that you do that, though it was tempting! It does come in various strengths to suit your taste too. I am wearing the 75%  strength via the Omega Applier, there is also a Slink applier too.
I am also sitting on another of the OLQINU Gothic Nightmare Gacha items, the Crescent Moon Rug, which has poses and these are not the poses, I didn't realize it had them in it. So, sorry about that!
Lots to see in this post! I hope you enjoyed it and saw something you can't live without! Or just want to visit the event itself! The gifts of this event can only be collected by going thru the walkthrough that can be found in the middle of the landing point. Finish the walkthrough and then run around the Shopping Area to collect all your gifts from the stalls. With so many great designers you cannot go wrong!
Here is one more look at the +FGInc.+ Widow Body Tattoo on a human skin:
+FALLEN GODS INC.+ WIDOW TATTOO - BLACK & &  :: MOMOCHUU :: YOHO MESH EYES
DARK PASSIONS - THE NIGHTMARE NAILS
I also am wearing another color of the MomoChuu Yoho Mesh Eyes here too. Like I said, I really like the looks of them. And I like this goldish/yellowish color set the most.

The Nightmare
Ends October 31st
CREDITS

Nightmare & Chronos Skin
Mesh Eyes: :: MOMOCHUU :: YOHO MESH EYES 2 @ The Nightmare Event
Hair: Mello. Lovely Thing Hair – Black Magic HUD @ The Nightmare Event
Body Tattoo: Widow, Black +Fallen Gods Inc. @ The Nightmare Event
Skin: Chronos [xx]+FGInc.+ Fire Silver @ The Underdog Event
Jacket: [sYs] SAMHAIN jacket (Maitreya body) – Halloween @ Shiny Shabby (Ends Nov 15th)
Heels: Wicca'sWardrobe - Mydia Heels @ REDUX (Ended Earlier Today - Oct 22nd)
Claws: #EMPIRE - Claws Nails - Ultra *Maitreya*
Shorts: Blueberry - Babe Shorts
Ground Sit & Stands: VISTAANIMATIONS *HUD 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO-V1 MEDIUM
Poses: Spartin Parx Poses – Freak poses @ The Nightmare Event
Windlight: Nam’s Robots of Dawn

Pic #2: OLQINU: Gothic Nightmare Gacha collection items @ The Nightmare Event

Pic #5 - Black Widow Tattoo, Eyes, Nails:
Nails: Dark Passions - The Nightmare 2017 @ The Nightmare
Mesh Eyes: :: MOMOCHUU :: YOHO MESH EYES 5 @ The Nightmare Event
Pose: FOXCITY. Bad Kitty VOL2-7m @ On9

Other Surrounding Decor:
Shack: Haunted Shack - Builder's Brewery Class Project (by Blu Heron) - Schedule
Pumpkins: Mariposa Psycho Delic Pumpkins Gacha @ Gacha Good Ghost Town (Ends Oct 31st)
Door Wreath: Mariposa Boo Wreath @ Gacha Good Ghost Town (Ends Oct 31st)

FLICKR
(1 of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment