Sunday, March 18, 2018

#435 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
DARK SALVATION - PADDIES, #HASHBANG! DATA CENTER GACHA MONITORS
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I am no Irish, but I love the color green! I like them all! Light and Dark Greens, so this is a favorite of mine, if just only to cover myself in all green! I am wearing items from Dark Salvation, Adoness Hair and Dark Passions/Koffin Nails. I am also surrounded by monitors from the #hashbang! Data Center Gacha. Background texture is from Timeless Textures. 
ADONESS - VALHALLA HAIR
This Adoness - Valhalla hair is a revamped hairstyle that is now newly updated and released. I am wearing the Blues & Greens Version especially for St. Patrick's Day. Cae had a Saturday sale on the Lucky Necklace and Earrings with shamrocks. I had to have that too! 
COSMETICS BY BOOTY'S BEAUTY
Here you can see me wearing some new releases from Booty's Beauty. I found the green lipstick in the *Booty's Beauty* - Jeweltone Lipsticks, the eyeshadow is the *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyeshadow & Lashes ~ Frozen Spring and the lashes are *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Lashes Set ~ Drama all of which are new releases this weekend. I am also wearing the *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyebrows ~ Punk Pixie. The nail polish is from Dark Passions/Koffin Nails called Kiss Me, I'm Irish! And eyes are by .:Soul:., Draglien Eyes - Brown.

I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!

CREDITS:
Outfit: .::DS::. Paddies
Hair: adoness : valhalla : blue & green
Eyeshadow: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyeshadow & Lashes ~ Frozen Spring Hud
Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Lipstick ~ Jeweltone Hud
Eyebrows: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Eyebrows ~ Punk Pixie Hud
Eye Lashes: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Lashes Set ~ Drama Hud
Necklace & Earrings: Cae :: Lucky :: Necklace & Earrings - Saturday Sale 3/17 Only
Rings: Astralia - It's all about love <3 rings (Maitreya)
Silver/Red Ring: DKD - Eternal Hearts Ring, hers
Mesh Nails: #EMPIRE - Coffin Nails - Medium *Maitreya*
Nail Polish: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Kiss Me I'm Irish
Skin: ::Modish:: Ora-D01-[Catwa]
Mesh/Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Uma Toothless v3.1
Fangs/Teeth: Bloodlines Fangs 4.3 [L]
Eyes: CATWA EYES RIG Uma v3.1
Eyes (Applier): .:Soul:. Draglien Eyes - Brown
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose #1: IOS Eva Pose 1
Pose #2: Mila pose : Sensual
Pose #3: Black Tulip – Headshot F #3
Background Texture: Timeless Textures – Glass Circuitry #10
Monitors: #hashbang! Data Center Gacha


(1 OF 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment