Monday, December 17, 2018

#532 - Wondering What I Wandered Into

There was a Bloodlines Space Themed Party tonight, so heading out after throwing together a killer outfit, I had to pass through a dark, rainy city. Not anything out of the ordinary, especially for a VaeWolf like me. Passing through the cold, rainy streets of Insilico, I came across a shop that looked interesting. So I stopped, eager to find out what the shop held, I wandered thru the doors. This should be fun I thought, until I entered it...I can't even remember what drew me in the doors now.

Once inside, I thought...I'm not sure what this looks like. And these things are unattended. Interesting... What the hell did I wander into? Do I dare try one out? What to do... what to do...I suddenly felt like I was being monitored. I looked around for cameras, but there was no sign of any. That I could see...anyway, and, I never made it to that party.
-=MaG=- HIGH HEEL THIGH PLATFORM BOOTS - SHOWN ON MAITREYA LARA
The killer outfit I threw together began with the -=MaG=- Thigh High Platform Boots, a new release from MacMoragh an Gabha. Once I slid these on, I knew I had to add latex to them. These are made for both mesh bodies (shown on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body) and also come with one Fitmesh size for classics. The mesh body sizes included are for Belleza, Slink and Maitreya. Above I am wearing them on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. These boots are hudded and include 4 colors.

Here is a closer look at the -=MaG=- Thigh High Platform Boots:
-=MaG=- THIGH HIGH PLATFORM BOOTS - SHOWN ON MAITREYA LARA
Super sexy, as thigh highs are supposed to be, right? Although they are leather, as you can see above, they paired wonderfully well with my latex outfit. Depending on the color you select from the hud, the platform and heel changes to black. You could also pair these with other new releases in the store too! Take a look, there is much more to see at -=MaG=-!

So, I said I was going to a party, right? Well, my nails had to be ready for a party too! So I layered them with this RARE Holiday Cheers set from Dark Passions:

These can be found only at the Imaginarium right now thru month end. They feature a wine glass with a cute Santa hat on the top and come in gold or red glitter design with red, green or black backgrounds. This is the RARE of the Dark PassionsNaughty or Nice Gacha @ the Imaginarium. There are also other seasonal nail sets that will likely be retired after this event ends.

Here is the full gacha key:

So many designs to win and will match many outfits! A seasonal design you are sure to use again and again. And, after 20 pulls or purchases you automatically win the Gift of Imagination. Remember, that is any combination of purchases or plays on the gacha from a single creator's booth. The Imaginarium runs until Dec 31st.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here are the links you need to get you where you want to be!

MacMoragh an Gabha (-=MaG=-)

Dark Passions @ The Imaginarium - Ends Dec 31st

CREDITS:
Boots: -=MaG=- Thigh High Platform Boots - NEW
Nail Appliers: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink/Omega HUD - Holiday Cheers – RARE @ Imaginarium (Ends 12/31) - NEW
Eye Appliers: .:Soul:. Eyes - Spite – Coal - NEW
Hair: TRUTH / Mitzi / V2 – New Release
Latex dress: r2 A/D/E hakuya liquid black[Maitreya]
Latex Bra: r2 A/D/E satsuki top[white2]Maitreya
Latex Panty: r2 A/D/E kaei panties black[lara]
Skin: .:Soul:. Gen2 F - Hailey - [H6] - TT-FB - NoBrow
Brows: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Brows Set ~ Fancy Brows 1
Eyeshadow & Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* Catwa Makeup ~ Mythic
Eye Lashes: VENGE - Catwa Lashes - Christmas Lights @ Twisted Krissmuss (Ends Jan 2nd)
Pose: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO-V1 MEDIUM
Location: Insilico South 

Mesh Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Uma Toothless v3.1
Mesh Eyes: CATWA EYES RIG Uma v3.1
Mesh Teeth: Bloodlines Fangs 4.5 [M]
Mesh Body: MAITREYA Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Mesh Nails: #EMPIRE - Coffin Nails - Medium *Maitreya*
Mesh Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears [v2] - High Elf
Body Shape: .QUENBY. - Uma v.2 shape & brows

#secondlife #avatarappearance #meshbodies #classicavatars #virtualfashion #virtualpeople #virtualworlds

FLICKR
(1 OF 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment