Sunday, April 7, 2019

#565 - *Exhale* Vape the Stress Away....

RL for me has been pretty hectic recently. I have gone through some sickness and busy with volunteering at a local comicon. The Planet Comicon is always great fun and I love the people I volunteer with. Sickness before it and after it took me down for some days though. And helping out my daughter too during all this. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. Hopefully, all that is now over though I am still on the mend from the second bout of sickness that hit me. I think I am developing allergies to something we can't yet pinpoint, or maybe it's a fluke and I just needed rest. Either way I felt I needed to release some stress all this brought on me.
WALKING AND VAPING THE STRESSES AWAY
#hashbang! is currently at Gachaland with the new Vape Pen Gacha. So of course, I can safely try the vape pens in SL, so why not! I decided to take a walk and have a puff on the this Superstar RARE Vape Pen from #hashbang! It is controlled via a hud and you can control the speed of the vaping,  where the smoke particles come out, and you can stop or reset all the animations too. 
AND EXHALE! ALSO SEEN, DARK PASSIONS - CHOCOLATE DIPPED NAILS
I so enjoyed the vaping, and tried blowing it through my nose and my mouth (which you can do either or both). I totally get the idea (I think!)! But at least it's safe to do it here! And it looks kinda cool!Oh I enjoyed the walk too. It's quiet this weekend and I am so enjoying that. I will have to take more walks around the mainland I found myself on and explore others. It was quite refreshing! See the full Vape Pen Gacha key after the credits or on Flickr.

The nail design seen above (shown on the Belleza body nails) is just one of six sets you can find in the Bunny Hop Hunt! These are the Dark PassionsChocolate Dipped Nails #6 set. This hunt only runs through April 14th! So don't delay! Get them now in the Bunny Hop Hunt at $25L each or full price after the hunt ends, which is before Easter! :o  Here are more design samples that are available in the hunt:
DARK PASSIONS - FLORAL PASTEL TIPS (LEFT), CRACKED EGG-CELLANCE (TOP RIGHT) & COTTONTAIL B&W (LOWER RIGHT)
Prizes are $25L or less and with the nail sets, you will receive a fatpack with the Omega, Slink and Maitreya nail appliers for each set of nails (6 designs each set). You will head over to the Lucky Star sim for the Bunny Hop Hunt and search for the hunt object (egg) shown here on this poster:


And there are still more sets not seen here. For $25L each that is a steal for a full fatpack! But remember, the price goes up to full price after the hunt ends and you will find them in the Dark Passions store. So you want to get them during the hunt to save your lindens! See the full key after the credits or on Flickr.

Gachaland - Ends Apr 30th                                          Bunny Hop Hunt - Ends Apr 14th

CREDITS:
Shirt: {zfg} daisy freya – NEW in store
Vape Pen: #hashbang! - Vape Pen - Superstar RARE, NEW@ Gachaland (Ends Apr 30th)
Nails: Dark Passions/Koffin Nails – Chocolate Dipped, NEW @ The Bunny Hop Hunt (Ends Apr 14th)
Eyeshadow/Liner: Zibska Erno Eyemakeup Catwa Applier, NEW @ We Love Roleplay (Ends Apr 30th)
Lipstick: Dark Passions - Catwa Lipstick HUD - Eternal Kiss (prev @ The Skin Fair, heading to the store?)
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
Hair: NO.MATCH_NO_BODY (busty)
Skin: .:Soul:. Gen2 F - Hailey - [H3] - TT-FB - NoBrow
Eye Applier: .:Soul:. Draglien Eyes – Brown – Catwa, Omega Appliers included
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya V 5.0 BENTO


FLICKR

#SecondLife #hashbang #VapePenGacha #Gachaland #gacha #BunnyHopHunt #DarkPassions #NailAppliers #Easter #naildesign #virtualfashion #SoulinSL #Zibska #NoMatch #SLEvents

#hashbang! Vape Pen Gacha Key

Dark Passions - Bunny Hop Hunt Gifts Key

No comments:

Post a Comment