Monday, May 4, 2020

#699 - What Thoughts Could Be Behind These Eyes?

So I don't have cats (in RL) and I am very much a dog lover. But, in Second Life, I am quite the opposite. I've fallen in love with this particular neko avatar (besides other kitties). The {NB} Maneki Neko avatar (released at the Hullabazoo event). There are so many mods for this avatar and here is one from the Fantasy Faire this year. You can still get this before the faire closes on the 10th. It also comes with the Manticore skin mod for those who won the Manticore versions of this avatar (which, I did not! sadly!). Even I had not noticed all the detail on this mod! Just look at the detail in the eyes, let alone all over the body!
FREAKY DESIGN - TREASURE BLACK FF2020 LIMITED EDITION
Look at those eyes! This is a normal expression for these avatars, but the eyes on this mod! Incredible! I love it. There are two more mods like this in different colors. A Gold and a Fuschia / Hot Pink color. All can be found at the Freaky Design store at the Fantasy Faire on the Mistakes Were Made sim thru May 10th!

I didn't get a black cat when playing the gacha, so of course I needed one and this is the perfect mod for a black cat. Very wonderfully detailed. Come pick up one (or more) for your Maneki Neko or Manticore at Freaky Design! This is just one of My New Shiny items from the Fantasy Faire this year! I have my eyes on a couple more too!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Faire - Ends May 10th
Website
Fairelands Junction
**Pick up your teleport hud at any sim landing point**
Pinterest Shopping Catalogue

(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #FantasyFaire2020 #FreakyDesign #Gacha #SLEvents #SLShopping #virtualworlds

You can see another Maneki Neko mod on a previous post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment