Thursday, July 30, 2020

#724 - Fill Those Empty Walls!

DIGITAL DREAMS WALL ART @ THE SUN-SATIONAL WASH CART SALE
Fill those empty walls you've been wanting to decorate for so long! Yes, I am talking about me! I have so many walls to fill up and these items will do the job perfectly. They are so colorful and make me feel joyful, summery even. These are all found at The Sun-Sational Wash Cart Sale and they are from Digital Dreams. Find these and a freebie vase and bowl set on the cart. There is always so much at The Wash, I never regret visiting each sale because I always find something I love!



Credits:
bold & italics indicate sponsors

NEW @ The Wash Cart Sale (Ends Aug 5th):
DigitalDreams- Mother Earth-Wall Art
DigitalDreams- Dark Sun- Wall Art
DigitalDreams- Sunshine-Wall Art
DigitalDreams- Buddha- Wall Art
DigitalDreams- Life- Wall Art
DigitalDreams- I Will Always Love You-Wall Art
Pergola: Simply Shelby - Modern Pergola w lights - LARGE (NOT at the Wash Cart Sale)


#SecondLife #DigitalDreams #TheWashCartSale #SimplyShelby #virtualhomeandgarden #virtualhomedecor #virtualhomes #virtualworlds #SLShopping #SLEvents 

No comments:

Post a Comment