Friday, July 3, 2020

#717 - Feeling Like A Movie Star!

I recently was out of town and came back to SL Pride being only one and a half days left to being over. So I had to go check it out! And of course, SL had to be mean to me by not rezzing everything. I'd seen an outfit I had to have before it was over! After a few relogs I was able to find it there and see the area fully rezzed. Eclipse Design had the outfit I wanted. Yay! The area was very deserted by the time I was able to see it, and that meant less lag. Of course, SL had other ideas! I paired the jacket and bra with some leggings (from miss chelsea) I found at the Stand for Justice event which has now ended. There never was any end date that I could find for Stand for Justice. Maybe I just missed it. But! I am feeling like a movie star in this outfit! 
SECOND LIFE PRIDE & BLM EVENT - STAND FOR JUSTICE
There is so much that has been said (and could still be said) about the current BLM movement happening right now. I really can't add anything except, I see it too, but I've seen it before this year too. I honestly do not know what to say having been fortunate enough not to experience much of it in my own life. Some yes, but not like what we've seen black people going thru all these years. And I've never seen this kind of support behind the BLM movement before...world-wide! That is amazing! I hope it leads to real change this time! This feels different this time. I know things are changing in my city, small changes and we'll see if they actually happen. Local control of the police department will be put to a vote too. So let's see where that goes. I also didn't know how Pride and the BLM movement were connected either. So much learning has happened these past months! So, I guess I did have a little to say! Now, back to the blog post!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wooo! There is so much to be seen at SLB17! I wish I could lock up all the lag and easily walk around the place. It seems larger, I know the shopping area seems larger. Oh! And, there is a directory I did not know anything about! So here is the blog entry for the shopping area. It contains the locations of every shop in the Shop n Hop. SLB17 runs thru July 12th too! Not too much longer. One of the merchants here is Dark Passions - Koffin Nails. There is a new gift here from DP and one exclusive release.
DARK PASSIONS - KOFFIN NAILS - COFFEE BERRY NAILS - GIFT @ SLB17
Here is the exclusive release, the DP - Koffin Nails - Ebony Metallic Colored Tips! I am wearing them on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, but they also come with appliers for Belleza, Slinks and Omega.
And, the new Exclusive Release!
DARK PASSIONS - KOFFIN NAILS - EBONY METALLIC COLORED TIPS
These are the DP - Koffin Nails - Ebony Metallic Colored Tips Nails, I am wearing these on some mesh nails made for the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body using the Omega appliers. And, along with all the other items there, all are 50% off at SLB17! So come take a look and grab your favorites! 

DP - Koffin Nails @ SLB17 - Ends July 12th
Info here, store directory here


Credits:
bold & italics indicate sponsors

Jacket: ED. DemonHead  Jacket Maitreya Pride Special NEW
Bra: ED. DemonHead  Bra  Maitreya Pride Special NEW (included w/jacket)
Leggings: .miss chelsea. Zora Leggings Maitreya BLM NEW
Boots: Blueberry - Reachless - 3 Boots - High Heels - Maitreya
Nail Polish #1 (main pic): GFY - Pride Nails 
Nail Polish #2: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya - Coffee Berry – NEW GIFT @ SLB17 (Ends July 12th)
Nail Polish #3: DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya – Ebony Metallic Colored Tips – NEW @ SLB17 (Ends July 12th)
Hair: .EscalateD. Havana / Streaks ~busty - NEW
Eyeliner: *Booty's Beauty* [Genus BOM] Top Liners 1-3
Eyeshadow: *Booty's Beauty* [Genus BOM] Alloy Eyeshadow 3
Face Tattoo: #BLM TAT **BoM – GIFT @ Walls ofJustice
Earrings: :[P]:- Kukiris Earrings [BLM]
Poses: FOXCITY – Showtime – SALE ITEM @ SLB17

Body Credits, Regulars, Backdrop:
Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace
Bento Rings Set: (Yummy) Felicity Ring Set - Maityrea
Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold
Mesh Nails: EMPIRE – Coffin Nails - Medium
Skin: [7DS] - BODY 2020 MERCEDES bom skin COCONUT
Mesh / Bento Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Strong Face GIFT001 - v1.7
Mesh Eyes: GENUS Project - Genus Eyes v1.4
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.0.1
Mesh Body Shape: 7 Deadly s[K]ins -  MERCEDES [ GENUS head] (Maitreya Edit)
Backdrop: Individual Shine - Nobody Lights - The Bearded Guy

(1 OF 3)

#SecondLife #EclipseDesign #DarkPassionsinSL #KoffinNails #misschelsea #7DS #BootysBeauty #EscalateD #GenusStrongFree #Maitreya #virtualworlds #virtualpeople #virtualfashion #SLEvents 

No comments:

Post a Comment