Sunday, February 14, 2021

#781 - Face Time!

Now on to the face! I was surprised to find out, that last post was gonna be HUGE if I didn't break it up into more posts, so here we are!

 All the cosmetics I am wearing I wanted to mention a little something about so, in order to do that, I needed a second post or a huge post! And so here we are! More great Valentine's Day items I have found to add to my outfit!

First, the *Booty's Beauty* Moonchild Beauty Mark & Under Eye Stars are both sold together with two more face tats at UBER this month in the *Booty's Beauty* Moonchild Face Tattoos. They are Bakes on Mesh layers and come in two versions. Both tintable. I am wearing them as they are delivered in the set. They are all separate too so you can wear whichever you like or whatever combination you like. Find them and the Artemis Makeup at UBER until Feb 22nd.



Currently at the Gacha Garden, Demicorn has a new Valentine Eyes Gacha and those I had to have some of! I was lucky! I won both RAREs right away and I am wearing the #11 RARE above. They include appliers for CATWA, GENUS, OMEGA and LELUTKA EVO Eyes and a BoM Layer too (I am wearing the BoM layer). So whatever way you enjoy wearing your eyes, it's probably in there! Here is the Demicorn Valentine Eyes Gacha key if you'd like to see the others available in the machine. I am looking for #4 and #5 (#1, #7 & #10 to trade!). Gacha Garden ends on Feb 28th.

The lipstick is ~Shiny Stuffs~ Lelutka Glossamer HD Lips and they are at Pretty until Feb 28th! This is exclusively for the Lelutka Evolution Heads. You get 32 colors in this set. I like the super shiny but partially transparent look of this set. I just happened across this set at Pretty. Made for Lelutka Evo Heads only.

The mesh nails are from a store I've only recently discovered thru those special priced day sales. I believe it was the last Thicc Girl Thursday? I fell in love with the shape and the designs I saw in the store. And they come available for so many bodies, you get Belleza, Maitreya (shown), Legacy, Kupra, Slink, Vista and Zooby Momma nails & Hud with 12 designs. They are from Truely Outrageous Fashion or {TOF}. They are the {TOF} Heartless Nails (shown above or use the link) and these can be found at the Orsy Event thru Feb 23rd.

The nose ring is a booth gift from ByMe at Unik. I like this heart shaped nose ring. It's unrigged so you can move it around as needed. I don't usually wear nose rings at all, or face piercings of any kind, but it's just cute! You can change the color too. Unik ends on Feb 28th.

Finally, the Bento Rings are the RAWR! Lovesick Rings which I found at the Love Gala Fair. 3 sizes included are Maitreya (shown above), Legacy and Inithium Kupra only. The Love Gala Fair ends on Feb 20th.

Again, Happy Valentine's Day!


CREDITS💗:
Body Details:
Skin – Face Layer: .:S:. [G3] Jalyn [H-4] NoBrows -BOM- NEW
Skin – Body Layer: .:S:. [G3] [H-4] Toned -BOM- OMEGA F - NEW
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Madoka hair(Boobs)
Mesh Nails: {TOF} HEARTLESS NAILS – MAITREYA – NEW @ Orsy Event (Ends Feb 23rd)
Eyes: {DEMICORN} Valentines Eyes - 11 RARE (BOM) NEW @ GACHA GARDEN (Ends Feb 28th)
Mesh / Bento Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Ryn.2.5 (Brow Shape, Eyes, Teeth)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
Mesh Head / Body Shape: Shape.LeLUTKA.Default.Ryn (Maitreya Edit)
 
Poses:
Face & Nail Close ups: Kokoro Poses – Thais


#SecondLife #SoulinSL #BootysBeauty #Ayashi #ShinyStuffs #Demicorn #UBER #Pretty #OrsyEvent #Unik #LoveGalaFair #LelutkaEvo #MaitreyaLaraMeshBody #GachaGarden #SLShopping

No comments:

Post a Comment