Wednesday, June 30, 2021

#824 - Welcome to Miami!

 I found a place! Very nice looking and looks just like Miami Beach! It is Miami Beach! So I just wanted to say, Welcome to Miami! Having been recently, I loved that I found this place. I saw it on social media somewhere and that is where I found it. Not sure if this is a permanent place or only temporary, but I am enjoying it!

It's the closest to looking like the Ocean Drive strip that I have seen so far. I really love this one! I hope it stays around for a while, I am loving just sitting on the beach enjoying the music and the scenery.

I am also here to show off this sweet tank top from Sn@tch! It is the ::Sn@tch - Nell Halter Top! This is on the new release wall and has so many pattern choices included! 42 random patterns are included in the hud. It fits the Belleza Isis & Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Maitreya Petite, Slink Hourglass and Slink Petite. Very cute and I thought this pattern was great for the Miami Beach area! It's all about the colors here! There are quite a few more new releases on the New Release Wall at Sn@tch, so I hope you get a chance to get by there and check them out! You can fish for a whole outfit there too!
The swim bottoms, or panties are from Scandalize Yacotah! Thank you to Ylenia Fae for those! 


This is also one of the new releases from Glam Affair! Meet Martina! You can find this new face at the current UBER shopping event. Martina comes in 4 of the newest Glam Affair BOM skin tone range and 3 Tones to match the new Ipanema Body Skin from Velour. I am wearing Brownie on the Lelutka Evo X - Briannon head with the matching Brownie body skin tone from Velour on the Legacy Mesh Body. UBER runs thru July 22nd. This is an Evo X skin. Which means you must have one of the Lelutka Evo X heads to wear this skin properly. You can find the matching Glam Affair body skins in the main store and the Ipanema body skins at Velour.



Glam Affair                Velour


If you enjoy my content and haven't yet subscribed, you can do that here:
https://follow.it/the-many-faces-of-mel?action=followPub

CREDITS💛:
bold & italics indicate sponsors
Hair: TRUTH / Bunny / Size 1 + Chest NEW
Top: :::Sn@tch Nell Halter Top (LEGACY)::: NEW
Panties: 
Scandalize.Yacotah PANTY. LEGACY
Skin – Face: [Glam Affair] Martina Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Brownie B NEW @ UBER  (Ends Jul 22nd)
Skin – Ears: Glam Affair - Martina Ears – Brownie (included w/skin above)
Skin – Body: VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Legacy - Slim (Brownie)
 
Makeup:
Eyeshadow & Lipstick: Opulein: Cybernetic Collection [lel EVO X]
 
Jewelry:
Choker: Pixelancer ~ Choker ~ leather & rope / gold – NEW @ Twisted Summer Sale & Mini Hunt (Ends Jun 30th)
Bento Earrings: RAWR! Shy Earrings HUMAN EvoX only
Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace
 
Body Details:
Eye Applier: .:S:. Lunar Eyes - Espresso
Mesh Eyes: .:S:. UniEyes
Mesh / Bento Head: / HEAD / lel EvoX BRIANNON 3.0
Mesh Eyes: / EYES / lel EvoX 3.0
Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)
Brow Shape: Glam Affair - Martina Brows Shape
Head / Body Shape: Glam Affair - Martina Shape ( Briannon) (Included w/head)

(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #SnatchClothing #GlamAffair #Velour #Scandalize #Opulein #Pixelancer #RAWR #Cae #SoulinSL #LelutkaEvoX #LegacyMeshBody #UBER #SOBE #MiamiBeach #sunlovers #beachlife #OceanDrive #RealLifeSimulation

No comments:

Post a Comment