Friday, October 8, 2021

#851 - I Will Do It Later!

 Gosh, it's so close to the weekend, I think I will take have a smoke and get a few things done before the end of the day. Luckily, I get to be outside and smoke whilst I work! It's so close to the end of the day that I think I will go ahead and smoke this joint to be mellow through all this until the work day is over.
PIKAZOO SNAIL MOD - LIME

Things got a little too mellow. I was left wondering, "Should I do this now? Or later?" I hemmed and hawed for a while trying to finish my work...And then...
NAH, I'LL DO IT LATER!

I gave it up! The joint was a bad idea before I finished working! I think this could be why I move so slowly! Too many early joints, make me too mellow! I guess I will do it later! I guess that means next week!

This is the Pikazoo Snail Limeleaf! Lime just so happens to be my color! I do try to mix it up a bit but hey, it's my color! So, I do tend to pick these out a lot. I am using the DC (Dark Chamber) Sluggo Head. This one is not a BoM product. So you will need a head alpha for it. I think we all have those, right? There is no hud for this head, but it does contain animations that play in a loop. The eye stalks move too. They are nice, smooth animations. You will have to rez this head and add the correct texture which was pretty easy to me. I did use a BoM neck fix from another mod to cover the neck. The body is the Legacy Mesh Body (female) and the tail is included in the Pikazoo Snail mod package. And, as the notes say, you will need a tail animator. I am using the [M.O.R] Demon Bento Tail Animator. It is suggested and there are others you can use. If you have some [M.O.R] parts, you may have one already.

These are the last few days of Furry Snout! So if you haven't been by yet, you'd better hurry! The crowds have died down a bit now and you should be able to move about very easily! Come out and find that perfect mod for you!

My hair is also a new release Vamp Hair from :::Sn@tch! On the new releases wall this week! Come get yours and see what else is new!

Furry Snout - Ends Oct 11th
 


If you enjoy my content and would like to follow this blog, you can do that with the button below:

CREDITS 🐌:

Furry Mod & Parts:

Head: ::DC:: Sluggo BENTO head (not BoM) (Need Head Alpha)

Neck Fix: { aa } Neck Fix (Fem) (from Brutal Pups mod) @ Furry Snout (Ends Oct 11th)

Skin: [P] Snail - Lime Leaf F NEW @ Furry Snout (Ends Oct 11th)

Tail: [P] Snail Tail - Lime Leaf (included w/ Snail mods)

Tail Animator: [M.O.R] bento demon tail 1.1 : ANIMATOR + medium deformer

Hair: :::Sn@tch Vamp Hair (ALL COLORS)::: NEW NEW RIOT VEND

 

Body Details:

Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4) BOM Activated

Mesh Hands: [HANDS] Legacy (f) (1.4)

Mesh Feet: [FEET] Legacy (f) (Classic Fit) (1.4)

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour: Legacy Coffin Bento Nails – Long (Omega)

Nail Polish: DP - Koffin Nails (Now Eventyra) - FatPack - Shades of Green v2

Mesh Head / Body Shape: Glam Affair - Cara Shape - Avalon (Edited)


Outfit

Swimwuit: .BF. Karen Swimsuit Green -Legacy-

 

Jewelry:

Gold Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold

Sun Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace

Heart Necklace: **RE** Devotion Collar

Body Shimmer (Mesh): Amataria - Shimmer "Spectral Veiling"(legacy)

Joint: Boicott Joint v.1.0

 

Background:

Raft: GW Raft Bed

Laptop: Apple Fall 'iFall' Notebook 2015  No Longer Available?

Skelly Flamingos: Astralia - Skully Flamencos

Private Location


(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #FurrySnout #Pikazoo #SnatchAlternativeClothing #Eventyra #NKolour #BeautyFactory #Amataria #Astralia #GracefullyWicked #FurrySnail #Furrymods #DarkChamber #Furries #Furrylife #AppleFall #RealEvil #Cae #Earthstones

No comments:

Post a Comment