Saturday, December 5, 2015

#10 - Baby It's Cold Outside!

It's cold here with warm days here and there though so we don't need to be too wrapped up when we go outside now. But I dug into my inventory and found this look but also hit a few yard sales and threw this together. I haven't been able to enter the Arcade yet so I don't know too much about what all is there but the little Schadenfreude Deer Mice are soooo cute! I have found those and they keep selling out when I place them in my store! This is the only one I happen to have left! Isn't he cute!!! And yes he is going into one of the stores for sale. I will just get into the Arcade later and get myself some. That would be the Melynessence store on Nuvoletta.
Schadenfreude Blixen Deer Mouse
The hair is a gacha find called +Spellbound+ Blizzard - Chapter I - Earth // DARKS from the current round of Arcade. I do not like hat hair usually but I decided to try it out. And I love it! The ZipUp Turtleneck Sweater is from *Mon Cheri* (*MC*) and I found the Alyce Skinny Jeans on the Marketplace. My shoes are from 1313 Mockingbird Lane and are from their On the Boardwalk Gacha (the event is now over but still available for maybe a few hours, but don't quote me!). The nails are from [Blissiere] and are from the Christmas Mani Pedis set.
Winter Look of the Day Purchases & Gacha wins!
And the only other item here is my usual skin from {Meghindo's} ~ TrishAnna ~ Caramel Skin Tone.

And closing with a couple of pics of the On the Boardwalk set up before it disappears:
Yup there is a Ferris Wheel, Roller Coaster, Skateboarding Area and a Cards Against Humanity Table here too. Lots of entertainment to be found on the other end of the Boardwalk too, carnival games, fishing and a snowball pile too... maybe to have a snowball fight! 

A few more pics on my Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment