Tuesday, July 19, 2016

#141 - Amazing Edgy Hair Styles From Adoness @ Hair Fair 2016

Adoness has a few hairstyles for you that are amazingly edgy and if you want a bold style that stands out, you will want to try these styles! Just take a look. Both are 100% Mesh but I was still able to move the hair slightly to fit my head correctly. I am using a standard avatar head.

ASTRID BY ADONESS - SCARLET
I chose Astrid with her single braid and shaved sides as my first look which is very vampy. This is a look I am quite comfortable in. I like the way this is a lady mohawk-like style with bangs on the sides so from the front it appears to be a regular updo style but from the back and sides you can see its shaved and in a mohawk style but still a very feminine style. It shows off my earrings well and I have length in the braid but can still show off all my jewelry too.

ADONESS - ASTRID - FRONT VIEW
The next style is Cleto. Cleto is also a kind of a mohawk with shaved lower sides and back. Lots of hair on top and to one side but in the front. And all the hair is brushed forward over the head. Again on a standard avatar head.


ADONESS - CLETO - COFFEE - FRONT & BACK
CLETO BY ADONESS - COFFEE
These are only two of the three available at Hair Fair 2016. Make sure you get by and try out a demo and surely you will find one you like!

Also Seen In The Pictures:
-Astrid-
Outfit: ={UC}=- Mardi Death Top & Skirt
Shoes: The Dark Fae - Slither Heels (Maitreya)
Necklace: The Dark Fae - Slither Necklace
Earrings: :[P]:- Hiss Earrings:// Hellish
Eyes: Chus! Humanoid Elven in Mantis (No Longer Available)

-Cleto-
Outfit: =Zenith= Criminal Police Gacha: Jacket-Khaki, Short-Choco, Boots-Choco, Gloves-Choco
Available @ The Epiphany
Eyes: EarthStones Idol Eyes - Chocolate Diamond
Both Pictures - Lipstick: [HEX!] -  Bewitched Shadows - Darks - Lipsticks


(1 of 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment