Sunday, July 31, 2016

#148 - Last Day Of Hair Fair 2016 & Bandana Day!!! Dreamsplosion Bandana by TSM

Today is the last day of the Hair Fair until next year! You have one more chance to get your donation in if you'd like to make one. Today is Bandana Day and it benefits Wigs For Kids! They make wigs for kids who've lost their hair due to cancer or other medical reasons. A great cause to be a part of!

Each bandana is only $50L and here is the one I chose to purchase. These purchases are 100% donations to the charity, Wigs For Kids. They are created and donated by the designers, committee and bloggers of the Hair Fair who chose to make one or some for the Bandana Booths, there is one Bandana Booth on each sim at the Hair Fair. And they all have the same bandanas.

DREAMSPLOSION BANDANA BY THE STRINGER MAUSOLEUM @ HAIR FAIR 2016
BUTTERFLIES, WISPS AND BUBBLES
 It's a soft blue and dark blue and has blue butterflies, bubbles and wisps, very lovely!


POSES BY {NANTRA} ALAKA'I HULA @ GENRE - ENDS AUG 12TH
 Then I felt so good after making my donation, I just had to dance!

POSES BY {NANTRA} ALAKA'I HULA  @ GENRE - ENDS AUG 12TH
And that I did!

The ring is the Captivated Ring and the watch is the Watch With No Name by The Dark Fae.
The Sleeveless Park and Bell Bottom Jeans are by [cT] Creepy Twins.
Location is the Hair Fair 2016 grounds.
And the body details can be found on the ~About My Body~ page.

Flickr
(1 of 4)


No comments:

Post a Comment