Saturday, November 6, 2021

#860 - Taking It Easy! (NSFW)

 Taking it easy on a bench I found somewhere in The Guild while I was there last month. And discovered it was a good selfie moment. I am wearing a new skin from Infamous. An over shirt from ZFG, a little something I picked up from the Mad Circus last month too. The shirt was a gift at the event.
ZFG WYNN MUERTE (PREVIOUS GIFT), KITZ' UNE RUXY TOP
& MALLORY SKIN BY INFAMOUS @ PULSE CUTTING CLASS EVENT

Time to reflect, to think or just to be still. After this I need to plan some dinner so maybe I should think of what is for dinner tonight while I am here too!

This skin is from Infamous, the Mallory (SUNKISSED) skin. And it is a hunt gift in the Pulse Games / Sn@tch City - Cutting Class Horror Survival Hunt that is still happening right now! It should end around mid Nov. This skin is made to fit the Evo X heads. I am wearing it on the Lelutka Evo X Gaia head and Legacy Mesh Body. The skin is a Bakes on Mesh skin. It also has this funny tattoo on the back too!
INFAMOUS LAG BOOTY TATTOO (ON THE SKIN)

There it is! I had to remove my clothing to show it off but yeah! The LAG booty tattoo! This is already on the skin so it cannot be removed. Just to show it off, if you like!

The shirt is the ZFG WYNN MUERTE. It is an open overshirt and I am wearing it on the Legacy Mesh Body. It does include sizes for 

And there you have it! Time to get up and get going!


Infamous

If you enjoy my content and would like to Follow.it, you can do that by clicking the button below!

CREDITS 💀:

Hair: DOUX - Sophie Hairstyle [S/2/Boobs]

Overshirt: ZFG  WYNN - MURETE LEGACY

Bustier: KITZ'UNE - Ruxy Top BLACK (Legacy) NEW @ Necrotize (Ends Nov 20th)

Jeans: Blueberry - Evie - Jeans - Booty 2 - Full Fit - Legacy

Skin – Face Layer: [I] Infamous - Mallory LAG EvoX Bom NEW HUNT GIFT @ Cutting Class (Ends Mid Nov)

Skin – Ears Layer: [I] Mallory Ears Sunkissed (Included w/Skin)

 

Makeup:

Eyebrows: - BROWS - lel EvoX Gaia 004 (Included w/Gaia Head)

Eyeshadow: 11. Shiny Stuffs EvoX I'm So Goth Shadows NEW @ TLC (Ends Nov 10th)

Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Mystify HD Lelutka Appliers NEW @ TLC (Ends Nov 10th)

 

Jewelry:

Sun Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace

Gold Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold

 

Body Details:

Mesh Head / Body Shape: - SHAPE Default lel EvoX GAIA (Edited)

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour: Legacy Coffin Bento Nails - Long

Brow Shape: *TSM* Eyebrow Shape [F - SLS - 01/03/2021]

Mesh Bento Head: / HEAD / lel EvoX GAIA 3.1

Mesh Eyes: / EYES / lel EvoX 3.1

Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)

 

Location: The Guild (Ended Oct 31st)


(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #ZFG #Infamous #CuttingClass2021 #DOUX #PulseGames #SnatchCity #SnatchAlternativeClothing #Kitzune #Blueberry #Necrotize #TheLiaisonCollaborative #ShinyStuffs #LelutkaEvoX #LegacyMeshBody #NKolour #SLEvents #SLHunts

No comments:

Post a Comment