Monday, November 29, 2021

#864 - Visit to Ashemi Remarkable

Well, I decided to take a look at one of the recommended sims from the SL Destination Guide. I saw "Apocalyptic" and I knew I had to see it! So, there I went to visit Ashemi Remarkable. And, of course, I loved it! It wasn't as apocalyptic as I imagined, but parts of it very much are. It is a mix of modern urban and apocalyptic landscapes. It is described that way in the description too! It's not like I didn't know, but the apocalyptic caught my attention immediately.

First, I landed below one of the train stations, so in order to see the city quickly, ascended to the boarding area to buy my tickets and wait on the train. Well, I missed the first one while I was buying tickets so, I thought, no big deal, I'll just catch the next one! But Geez! After a while, I was thinking, "How long until one gets here?" Then it finally arrived. But get on and sit quick, because you do NOT have much time!

This is also the new release at the Hastag Event from RYL! This micro mini dress is the RYL - Erodress Metallic in the Belleza Freya size here. There are 8 colors included in the hud and sizes for Altamura, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Tonics. The RYL Erodress is available at the Hashtag Event until Nov 30th! So hurry on by and get it! There is also a Dollarbie Gift there too! You can see that here. It is made for the Classic SLUV skins. It includes Omega appliers and a Bake on Mesh layer too.

These sexy af boots are the (RP) Chain Boots from Roped Passions, and they went wonderfully well with the red Erodress! Sizes for Bellezas, Maitreya and Slinks are included.


I ended up taking a spin around the city and then decided to get off the train at the opposite end from where I landed. This was on the water's edge of the city. Which was great! From the train anyway! I found the apocalyptic area of the city at the water's edge. There is a mixture of both beauty and rocky, abandoned looking shores on this side of the city. There are still pockets of lovely areas sprinkled throughout the whole sim which is nice! I found this sitting area along the shore, not exactly on the shore, but set back and above the dark, rocky shoreline. Lovely with a couple of places here to sit and look over the water. With a beautiful garden just behind the walls behind me!

The perfect place to sit and enjoy my drink!
ZFG HOLIDAY CHEER NEW @ BLACK FRIDAY BAZAAR (ENDS DEC 1ST)

My ZFG Holiday Cheer a holiday cup with 12 total textures for the cup! 12 in the fatpack and 10 you can buy separately at the Black Friday Bazaar this week! Come and check out the ZFG Holiday Cheer only at the Black Friday Bazaar! This event ends on Dec 1st, so don't delay!

This nail polish set is a Free Gift from Eventyra celebrating her newly rebranded store opening. If you haven't heard, Eventyra was previously, Koffin Nails - Dark Passions! New huds and new designs are being released under the new name now. This is free for everyone so come and get them! This is the logo of the store, but you'd never know that from the design on these nails! Come pick them up at Eventyra!

Finally, I found a surprise while climbing to the top of one of the buildings at Ashemi Remarkable. I took a look across the street from the top of another building, and oh my!!! I see a flying saucer hovering above one of the buildings that I did not see while riding the train or from the streets below! Nor did I hear it! It was so quiet! *shocked face* 

I had a great time wandering here. I will be back! I've heard there is a secret cave underneath the city too! I will be back to find that! I haven't found the entrance yet. There is still lots to explore!

Hashtag - Ends Nov 30th

Black Friday Bazaar - Ends Dec 1st


If you enjoy my content and would like to Follow.it, please click on the button below to do just that!

CREDITS 🚉:

Dress: RYL Erodress Metallic Freya NEW @ Hashtag Event (Ends Nov 30th)

Holiday Cup: ZFG HOLIDAY CHEER – FATPACK NEW @ Black Friday Bazaar (Ends Dec 1st)

Skin: [Glam Affair] Gaia Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Honey C

Boots: (RP) Chain Boots - Freya

Panty: ALESSANDRA - Essential Bikini Bottom BLACK (UL)

 

MAKEUP:

Nail Polish: (E - Eventyra - Nail Polish - Eventyra Emblem FREE GIFT

 

JEWELRY:

Glasses: Normandy-Monitor.Glasses NK2[Unrigged]

Septum: .:S:. Piercing: Torn: Tiered Septum

Sun Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace


BODY DETAILS

Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Orihime hair-Rigged & Add-on(Boobs)

Mesh Eyes: :[P]:- Cari Eyes [Sphere] v.1.2

Skin – Body: Glam Affair - Body skin - Legacy ( Honey )

Mesh / Bento Head: / HEAD / lel EvoX GAIA 3.1

Brow Shape: - SHAPE Brow lel EvoX GAIA

Mesh Head / Body Shape: - SHAPE Default lel EvoX GAIA (Belleza Freya Edit)

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya V6 BOM/BENTO


POSE & LOCATION

Standing Pose: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO

Location: Ashemi Remarkable 


(1 OF 4)

#SecondLife #RYL #HashtagEvent #ZFG #BlackFridayBazaarSL #RopedPassions #GlamAffair #AshemiRemarkable #Ayashi #Petrichor #Eventyra #LelutkaEvoX #BellezaFreyaMeshBody #VistaAnimations

No comments:

Post a Comment