Monday, December 6, 2021

#866 - Do I have enough of them yet?

I love the holidays! It seems like this time of year came pretty quickly after Halloween passed us by! But I love the decorating and I think I may have gone a little overboard already. My idea was to be living amongst a forest of Christmas trees! I pulled out a Linden Home Premium Gift I got my first year as a Premium Member of SL. I can't recall when that was, but it is a log home. Perfect for what I wanted to do in these pictures! This is not the finished product, but it's a start. So maybe it's not too many...yet!

Yeah I got to decorating early! And glad, so I can see what I have and what I want to keep out or toss away. I have collected so much over the years that I've been in Second Life! So, so, much!

ZFG GENDERLESS KODI - PEACE

Another thing I love are these ZFG GENDERLESS KODI hoodies! This is PEACE. There are 16 tie dye patterns available separately and 20 in the fatpack! Don't you just love options? It comes in sizes for Bellezas (Freya & Isis), Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite and Slinks. There are also male mesh bodies included in sizes for Adam, Aesthetic, Gianni, Legacy, Nardcotix and Slink Mens. Something for everyone here! These you should find in the store!

The hat is an Advent Calendar Gift from Kymile. I had to mention it because I really like the fit, it is modify and has quite a few textures in it too! Love my options!

This gorgeous glowing skin is from [Glam Affair]. This is the [Glam Affair] Evelyn skin. She is a new release at Uber! She is a BoM skin and is available in 6 of the new body skin tones from Glam Affair and also in 6 skin tones from the Ipanema Skin Line from Velour! I am wearing Evelyn on the Lelutka Evo X Gaia head but it should wear flawlessly on any other Evo X heads. Evelyn is one of two offerings found at UberUber runs thru Dec 22nd.

Lipstick is by *Booty's Beauty* [Lelutka Evolution] Dark Arts HD Lips. These work perfectly on the Evo X heads as well. I love the Dark Red in this pack!

Maybe I might pick up a few of these still, but who knows! I like them all!


UBER - Ends Dec 22nd


If you enjoy my content and would like to Follow.it, you can do so by clicking the green button below:

CREDITS 🎄:

Hair: . Doe . Sleigh . Flux . & . Doe . Sleigh [Chunky] String lights

Skin – Face: [Glam Affair] Evelyn Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Almond B NEW @ UBER (Ends Dec 22nd)

Hoodie: ZFG GENDERLESS  KODI – PEACE Legacy NEW

Jeans: Blueberry - Natalia Flare Jeans- CutieBootie - Legacy

Santa Hat: KY - Santy Xmas Hat – Kymile Advent Calendar Gift #1 NEW

 

MAKEUP:

Eyeshadow: Opulein: So Bright Collection [lel EVO+EVO X]

Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* [Lelutka Evolution] Dark Arts HD Lips

Eye Liner: GOKWOL - Bae liner (RED)

Lip Gloss: [Glam Affair] Evelyn - Lips Gloss B (Included w/Face)

Nail Polish: alaskametro<3 "Pride" nail art appliers

 

JEWELRY:

Earrings: :ANDORE: - :ear-acc: - Elfy f [LeL Evo X - ELF]

Christmas Tree Necklace: Cae ::Tannenbaum :: Necklace

Sun Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace

Gold Ring: EarthStones Ever After Bridal Set - Gold

 

BODY DETAILS:

Mesh Eyes: :[P]:- Cari Eyes [Sphere] v.1.2

Skin – Ear Layer: Glam Affair - Ears – Almond (Included w/Face skin)

Skin – Body: Glam Affair - Body skin - Legacy ( Almond )

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour: Legacy Stiletto Bento Nails - Long

Mesh Bento Head: / HEAD / lel EvoX GAIA 3.1

Brow Shape: - SHAPE Brow lel EvoX GAIA

Mesh Ears: / EARS / Gaia ELF (add) 3.1

Alpha: Lel + ALPHA ( BOM Head + Body - APPLIER Eyes )

Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)

Mesh Head / Body Shape: Glam Affair - Evelyn Shape ( Gaia Head ) (Legacy)

 

Poses, Windlight & Background:

Pose #1: XTC Miss Glam 4

Pose #2: VISTA ANIMATIONS - ESTHER BENTO AO-V1 MEDIUM

Windlight: Poly: Beautiful Day


Various Christmas Trees Collected over the years!
From Left to Right

Ultimate Christmas Tree - Green - Premium Edition

The Ulitmate Christmas Tree Mk4_Giant

The Dirty Grind's Official Streampunk Christmas Tree animated

tarte. lighted birch tree B - size 5

:::Sn@tch Twisted Little Krissmuss Tree:::

1 Prim Christmas Tree - Frosted Twisted : by Dekute Dekore --- On Porch, Far Left

Junk Food - Cardboard Christmas Tree --- Left of Door on Porch

Simply Shelby - Table Top Winter Blooms Tree

tarte. little christmas tree (linus) RARE – Left of porch stairs

Noveny - Christmas Stocking - No 5 --- Left of Door

OYI - Christmas Tree - Red/Green/Gold --- Right of Door

Christmas Tree low prim

tarte. holiday tree

RYL Pottet Christmas Tree --- On Porch, Far Right

Christmas Tree (Mesh) Gift From Stray Cats

tarte. lighted birch tree A - size 5

LeLUTKA tree 2020

TNT GIANT PREFAB SNOWMAN – free

tarte. lighted birch tree B - size 5

A&Y Toxic Christmas Tree


(1 OF 3)

#SecondLife #ZFG #BootysBeauty #GlamAffair #DoeHair #Blueberry #Kymile #alaskametro #Opulein #GOKWOL #Cae #Petrichor #NKolour #LeltukaEvoX #LegacyMeshBody #XTCPoses #VistaAnimations #tarte #Christmastree #Christmasdecor #Christmastime #Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment