Thursday, December 9, 2021

#867 - Revisiting Lekku Alley

My travels brought me back to where I started out. I do not miss my old life but I was eager to see how things had changed since I'd left Lekku Alley. I enjoyed life freelancing, doing whatever jobs I could to make a buck. It wasn't too much different. Dark and just as run down as before, but with more neon lighting. In the cantina anyway. There was a live singer there this time. Someone I used to know actually, so it was a nice surprise to see her doing her thing there.
.:S:. LEKKU - BACK RELAXED & EAR BULBS  &
LELUTKA EVO X - ANDI [G3] [F2] SKIN

I took a seat nearby the stage, not that there was much room to spread out there. It was the only booth empty, so that was a good thing. I didn't really wanna start up a conversation while I was there, I really wanted to stay to myself. Besides, I was only passing through. Music was good, she was a pretty good singer. The crowd seemed to enjoy her. After her performance I was hoping to say hello, but she disappeared backstage and I did not want to follow any further. I still wanted to take a look around the area. I had stood in her line of sight as she performed but I don't think she noticed me.
Well, anyway, lots of ground to cover anyway. I will be back thru again in the near future. There was now a spaceport and the old lair for the mob boss of the area was now empty except for a few lingering people. Lots more traffic. I'll see more next time for sure.

.:Soul:. has some new lekku now at the We Love Role Play event this month! Pretty cool! They are Bakes on Mesh (BoM) but also include a skin matching hud and lekku tattoo which you can also match colors using the hud and control the glow or remove the glow altogether.  

There are the .:S:. Lekku - Shorties, which are a $50L item during this round. It does include the skin matching and tattoo hud and they are very nice! I liked the way they fit and how they look. They include Ear Bulbs as well. Also shown here are the Lekku - Back Tied set. These have cuffs around the tendrils who also have a hud to customize the look of the cuffs as needed. The other versions, 4 in total, are all at 25% off during the event.

Perfect for your Twi'lek Role Play. And I found a cool sim to rp on! So go check it out too! Wearing your Lekku of course!

We Love Role Play - Ends Dec 30th

.:Soul:. 

If you enjoy my content and would like to Follow.it, you can do so by clicking the button below:

CREDITS 🐙:

Lekku: .:S:. Leekoo: Back Relaxed NEW @ We Love Role Play (Ends Dec 30th)

Mesh Ears: .:S:. Leekoo: Ear Bulbs (Included w/Lekku)

Skin – Face: .:S:. [G3] [F2] LelEvoX: Andi: No Brows – unisex skin

Top: zOOm - Hyperion Top MAITREYA

Pants: AsteroidBox. Nella Pants - Legacy - Hex

Boots: AsteroidBox. Nella Boots - Legacy

 

MAKEUP:

Eyebrows: NAJA // USAGI BROWS LEL EVOX BOM (black)

Eyebrow Shape: NAJA // BROW SHAPE EVOX (Included w/brows)

Eyeliner & Shadow: Lelutka Evo X Gaia HD Eye Makeup

Lipstick: [Cubic Cherry] {Tenuous} lipstick (LeL HD lips)

 

JEWELRY:

Choker: SFU - Ammo Choker (Black)

Bento Ring Set: RAWR! Snow Queen Rings Legacy NEW SALE

 

BODY DETAILS:

Mesh Eyes: :[P]:- Cari Eyes [Sphere] v.1.2

Mesh Nails: RAWR! Snow Queen Nails Legacy NEW SALE (weekend)

Body Tattoo: GERMINAL - ENCRYPTED FEEDBACK

Skin – Body: .:S:. [G3] [F-2] Toned -BOM- LEGACY F

Mesh Bento Head: / HEAD / lel EvoX GAIA 3.1

Eye Alpha: + ALPHA ( BOM Head + Body - APPLIER Eyes )

Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)

Mesh Head / Body Shape: Glam Affair - Evelyn Shape ( Gaia Head ) (Legacy)

 

POSES & LOCATION:

Standing Pose: VISTA ANIMATIONS 5.32*ESTHER BENTO AO-V1 MEDIUM

Location: Lekku Alley RP Sim



(1 OF 2)

#SecondLife #SoulinSL #WeLoveRolePlay #LekkuAlley #fantasyskin #zOOm #AsteroidBox #Naja #Petrichor #RAWR #CubicCherry #LelutkaEvoX #LegacyMeshBody #VistaAnimations #cantina #roleplay #SLEvents #SLShopping #SLShopaholics

No comments:

Post a Comment