Sunday, January 16, 2022

ATTENTION!

Hello everyone! I am posting here to let you know I wanted to update my blog and I've started a new blog called The Foxclaw Post. I am still working on it, so it is a work in progress and learning WordPress.

You can find me at 

I have a Follow.It button there already. I am working on adding a follow by email link. Which, should be easy, but it's turning out to not be so! I hope to see you over there!


CREDITS

Shape: RYL W34  Head 21 New Years Shape (Edited) NEW

Skin: Dynasty [xx]+FGInc.+ Arcane Nile NB NEW

Top: KITZ'UNE - Ruxy Top BLACK (Legacy)

Sleeves: AtaMe - Brida Sleeves Black Legacy

Skirt: Skirt :: Legacy :: Pink Cream Pie

Sun Necklace: Cae :: You Are My Sunshine :: Top Necklace

Hair/Dreads: :[P]: & Trap:// Kalari Hair [Rigged-Unisex]

Wings: [SP] Ascendant Wings Demonic v2 M

Mesh Eyes: :[P]:- Tantric Eyes [Sphere] v.1.2

Mesh Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears [v2] - Mer Long

Mesh Nails: VENGE - Legacy - Stiletto Nails

Mesh Head: [AK Advanced] - Bento Head 4.1 #W34

Eye Alpha: [AK Advanced] Alpha System Eyes

Brow Shape: ADV Eyebrows

Mesh Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.4)

Pose: katapult – Holding card board sign pose


No comments:

Post a Comment