Friday, March 18, 2016

#59 - More Great Twisted Looks and Hunt prizes!

Well, finally back to the Hunt looks I've been saving to blog! Next look I put together with the help of one of the Twisted Merchants (Thanks, Passion!!! and having found her side hunt gifts) is a very casual, cool look. Since I found #11 - Anachron 's Main Prize, there is a side hunt collaboration with two other merchants there who are later on in the hunt. So I took the teleport to the side hunt. That was fun! Its all changed up now so I may have to go back again. But in the process, I gained these items and more (12 gifts total in the side hunt) and came up with this very casual look. These two items, the Twisted cap and the Hermes shirt are from Roped Passions (#57).
Gifts from Roped Passions in the Anachron-The Dark Fae-Roped Passions Side Hunt
So while I was there I had to get The Dark Fae's gift (#62) - Which took me a quite a few hours to find! Then when I found it, I just couldn't believe I had not looked in that spot! And I still haven't found the main gift at Roped Passions! But I will!
Circe's Plushy Pig Pillow Main Gift from The Dark Fae - contains poses seen here (and more)
 And a look at the front of the Hermes Shirt and cap from Roped Passions...
Photo prop mannequin from What's Next
And the Main Gift from Anachron which started this whole side hunt stuff! The Small Ancient House. Its very roomy too! Along with the *IO* Kassandra Dress from Independent Objects.
Main Gift from Anachron #11 - Small Ancient House
Courtyard area just inside the door of the Small Ancient Home
And from *IO* Independent Objects #25, the *IO* Kassandra Dress -Maitreya.
Main Gift from Independent Objects #25
And also the nails (not seen) are by [:Rad Designz:]! And you can see those in a previous post #48, here.

All the clothing is worn on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body.

And there you have it until next time!

Other stuff you see in the pictures:
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, Hands & Feet (high) V3.5
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ TrishAnna ~ Caramel ~
Eyes: EarthStones Idol Eyes - Chocolate Diamond
Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Inverted Crown - B - Upper & Lower
Hair: ICONIC:COLLETTE - CAFES

Locations:
My Own Personal Studios
Final Photo - Octagium (Adult)

No comments:

Post a Comment