Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#63 - Limited Edition Skin From The Stringer Mausoleum @ The Wash Cart Sale!

I love the fantasy looks and I rarely find them at The Wash Cart Sale but The Stringer Mausoleum has a Limited Edition Skin here at The Wash! And I had to try it out. Together with some Ogre Horns and Manticore Wings, I came out with a look I really love.

*TSM* Florish Skin - Vine/No Eyebows - L.E. Growth
This is the *TSM* Florish Skin - Vine/No Eyebows - L.E. Growth from The Stringer Mausoleum. I like how this came out so I took it for a flight and stroll around the sim I found with this small wooded area.


I've added Manticore Wings from Avatar Bizarre and Ogre Horns (gacha prize) from Cerridwen's Cauldron Horns & Antennae gacha (at a previous round of We <3 Role Play) and the outfit is from [Etchaflesh], the Circe Lineage Outfit and Hair by Drot (gacha Rare prize).
 There are no eyebrows on this skin and you will see why in this close up below, the very detailed eye makeup around the eyes makes up for the missing eyebrows.

Eye Makeup on the Florish skin
And finally, a full body shot of the skin which does come with Omega Appliers for the skin, hands & feet and Soul Kissers appliers.

Location - Irreplaceable Island
And now the list!
Skin: *TSM* Florish Skin - Vine/No Eyebows - L.E. Growth @ The Wash

Other items seen in the pictures:
Hair: *Drot*Seven-Vibrant-HUD @ The Arcade
Wings: AB Manticore Wings Verdus (Green)
Outfit: [Etchaflesh] Circe Lineage Outfit
Legstraps: fri. - Foot Wraps (Coal) @ Uber (Ended March 23rd)

Location: Irreplaceable Island - Adult

Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment