Monday, May 22, 2017

#291 - Foxy Foxclaw... I've gone furry!

I've always wanted to have a furry look for quite some time but after seeing the "Mod Kits" and reading the ads for the furry avatar looks or outfits, I just was pretty apprehensive about trying it. I didn't think I would understand how or what to do with the kits. So guess what? I admired from afar. I just looked on without trying. And I am fine with that.

But I happened to be hanging with a close friend, Taheed, (whom I recently found out considers me her best friend!) who is a furry, and she told me it wasn't very hard at all and she could help me with this look and the kits and all that. So I said "Okay! Let's Do It!" So yay! Off we went to search the Marketplace (well really she did!) and find what kind of look I wanted. She mentioned a fox avatar and I thought, hey! That works with my name already so that is the one. She actually found all the things I needed and she helped me get all of it! ALL of it!
FOXY FOXCLAW - BUNNY PUZZLE VISS AVATAR WITH KRYSTAL FOX PARTS
So now I have a furry foxy version of me! Thanks to Taheed for all her help! She walked me through it step by step and it wasn't hard at all. I had let all the "mod kit" jargon get to me before. And I do have another fox version that uses my Maitreya Lara Mesh Body along with the furry parts so...there should be another coming when I have more time. But for now, this is my Foxy Foxclaw furry look! I love it!
SIDE AND REAR PROFILES - ICONIC DIVA HAIR (SPECIAL GROUP RELEASE)
And here is my bestie who helped me out! Taheed799 Resident:
BIFROST BUNNY AVATAR WITH MANY DIFFERENT REPLACED AND ADDED PARTS
Thank you so much Taheed! I wouldn't have done it ever without your help! And thanks for getting me my new look! That was a bonus I didn't expect! The location here (The Outer Garden) is a very beautiful place where we hung out for a while after completing my look that night. So beautiful and calm and beautiful music too!

And here is what we are wearing:

My Look:
Textures: Puppy - Viss Krystal Fox – Natural “Mod Kit”
Ears & Tail:  Viss Krystal Fox Ears & Tail
Hair: ICONIC: DIVA MONOTONES
Shirt: Viss SexyShirts – 30 colors
Necklace: !TLB - Game On! Necklace
Location: The MAGE (sandbox)


Taheed’s Look:
Hair: Calico - Zoe Hair
Horns: *NAM* Chibi Horns type A - white (cannot locate)
Location: The Outer Garden

Flickr
(1 of 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment