Saturday, May 20, 2017

#290 - Never Forget... The Tether!

Wow! This planet is amazing! Look at how colorful it is and with such amazing things like crystals and mountains, misty and so blue and the sky... it almost seems like we are in a coloring book world! So I was the first to venture outside the vessel upon landing and in my excitement and wonder, I forgot to make sure the tether was attached to my spacesuit! So there I went floating around this wondrous, colorful new planet! 

Never ever forget your tether! 
ANACHRON FEMALE RIGGED MESH SPACESUIT ANDROMEDA @ GENRE 
So I floated around until I could come near to anything that I could boost myself back to the ship! Which took a while, but during this time, I was able to take in the amazing sights around me!

Anachron's Rigged Mesh Spacesuit - Andromeda can be found at the new round of GENRE which runs until June 12th. There are five versions available and there are versions for both male and female avatars. They come in standard mesh sizes and they look great! 

FLOATING BACK TO THE SHIP
Also Seen Above:

Anachron - Rigged Mesh Spacesuit - Andromeda @ GENRE (Ends June 12th)
Mesh body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body V4.1
Hair: !Head Desk! Gale
Pose 1: Astalinda – Infinity 4 (No longer available)
Pose 2: {Nantra} Defying Gravity 4
Location: ~Universe~ (adult sim)

Flickr
(1 of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment