Saturday, May 27, 2017

#296 - More New In The Store @ Facepalm Clothing Company!

So deeply in thought I was after taking a walk around the yard. This place is so beautiful and there are store rentals and home rentals here too. I reminisce about times past where I handled rentals and was thinking... Could I do that again? After thinking and welcoming the soft breeze and the fragrant smells of the blooms in the tree I was leaning on, I thought to myself, shook my head to clear my thoughts and said, "Hell No! Geez! What was I thinking?"
+FCC+ LEEANN & !HEAD DESK! SUNNY
Here I am wearing the new denim mini skirt, +FCC+ Leeann. Made for all types of mesh bodies and has a 10 texture hud! Standard Mesh, 3 Belleza, 2 Tonic, 2 Slink, Maitreya, eBody & TMP sizes! You can find +FCC+ Leeann in the store now.


+FCC+ KRISTY
+FCC+ Kristy is also new in the store. I love the peek a boo dresses that Ripley has released! I can cover myself but you can still see a lot of slightly veiled skin! Very sexy, this one is a one shoulder bared dress, I myself don't have too many of these, so I really like them when I get the chance, and this one also being sheer here and there makes it even better! It comes with an 8 color hud and sizes for mesh bodies only: 3 Belleza, 2 Slink, 1 Maitreya & TMP sizes. 

And there you have it! More new in the store! Don't forget the hunts mentioned in the last +FCC+ post and now if you wear your tag (if you are a member of the store group), you can buy at the lower price seen on the menu! But only if you wear your group tag. So join now!

Also Seen:

+FCC+ Leeann M Lara
Hair: !head desk! Sunny @ Twe12ve (Ends May 30th)
Tank Top: //Ascend// Jean Tank top / Pale green - Lara @ Kinky (now closed, possibly in store)
Earrings: :::Sn@tch Star Princess Earrings (Gold)::: (Gift at an event I cannot recall, sorry!)
Collar: Cae :: Interlaced :: Collar
Shoes: Essenz - Namibia (Black) Maitreya
Mesh Head: [AK] Mesh Head Eretica Vers. 1.5 (BENTO)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: EvoLove - Confined 6

+FCC+ Kristy M Lara
Eyes: .:Soul:. Deep Space Cat Eyes - Brown
Hair: Exile: Countess
Tattoo: THIS IS WRONG Barocco tattoo  FADED - Maitreya / Belleza
Eye makeup: ::SG:: GEMG Shadow for Akeruk.Catwa.OMEG & Classic AV(10L MP)
Lipstick: Zibska ~ Adelie [no trans] LIPSTICK
Pose: Exposeur - febgift15-2M (Gift 2015) May no longer be available

(1 of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment