Thursday, January 4, 2018

#404 - Honestly....Just Teasing Ya!

So if you read my blog regularly, you might know I love the snarky tees from Facepalm Clothing Company! And she's released another one! So yes, here it is! This one is called Honesty. This is new in the store as is my other outfit which is a sexy latex number that will get his/her heart racing!
+FCC+ HONESTY T-SHIRT
This is the +FCC+ Honesty Tee. This is new in the store and is made for both classic and mesh bodies. I am weraing it on the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. Very little alpha, only on the sleeves. It has a 10 texture hud and comes in the following sizes: 5 Standard Mesh, 3 Belleza, 2 Tonic, 2 Slink, Maitreya and TMP! Some great sayings here. One I think really applies to me, "Trust me, as you get to know me, I just get WEIRDER." Yup! That's me!

And now for the sexy...
+FCC+ TEASER
This is the +FCC+ Teaser dress. It is a latex dress with quite a revealing backside to it! Quite sexy and leaves little to the imagination! With a full front panel so it appears that you will be covered the same on the backside, but surprise! Not so! As you might guess, this one is made for mesh bodies only, with an 8 texture hud and I am wearing it in my favorite color. Surely you will find yours in there too! This dress comes in sizes for 3 Belleza, 2 Slink, 2 Eve, Altamura, Maitreya and TMP.

So come on my the store and pick these up! And check out the new location! Very nice!

CREDITS:

 +FCC+ Honesty M Lara
Hair: *TKW* Herkko [Boobs1]
Mesh Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Uma v3.1
Skin: :[P]:- Draziele Femme Skin:// Agriel
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - HUD V4.1

+FCC+ Teaser M Lara
Pose: FOX CITY - Bad Kitty Vol. 2 pose
Mesh Nails: #EMPIRE - Coffin Nails - Medium *Maitreya*

(1 OF 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment