Wednesday, January 10, 2018

#407 - Debating In Style

Because I love to be casual so much and I have the hardest time going thru my inventory to find a classy gown or dress...I tend not to dress up too much! So, I tend to add fancy jewelry or other accessories to dress up my casual looks! And this post is one of those times! I was finally done with my rebooting (from the last post) all was well and operational now, but left me with little time to get dressed up for the night... So now I am debating. Do I go like this? Or shall I be fashionably late, and get a bit more dressed up?
MARASCHINO - PENNIE PURSE -  TURQUOISE (3 OF 4 POSES)
So, I stood there debating, but grabbed my new Maraschino - Pennie Purse, in Turquoise of course, and stood there pondering my choices. What to do, what to do? Had to gather my brain cells and get it together (funny my shirt said that too)! I stood there debating but I did it in style with this very stylish, very feminine purse! This is only one of six colors available too! Four poses are included with each one and you click on the purse to change those. You can see three of the four poses above. And you can find the Maraschino - Pennie Purses in the store now!

CREDITS:

Purse: Maraschino - Pennie Purse - Turquoise Silver

Shirt: +FCC+ Honesty M Lara
Jeans: Blueberry - DWL Classic - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink 
Hair: *TKW* Herkko [Boobs1]
Mesh Bento Head: CATWA HEAD Uma v3.1 (& Lipstick)
Skin: :[P]:- Draziele Femme Skin:// Agriel
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - HUD V4.1
Mesh Nails: #EMPIRE - Coffin Nails - Medium *Maitreya*

Data Center Gacha décor pieces:
#hashbang! - Data Center Gacha - Server Rack 1
#hashbang! - Data Center Gacha - Server Workstation RARE @ The Gacha Guardians

Other Decor: 
Decorative Cube: [CREATiCA] Sci-Fi Cube Decoration P1 – Free Store Gift
Fan: Michigan’s Shack - Geek Chic Desk set - Paint Splatter Fan
Wall Texture: Timeless Textures - Metal Panels - Vibrant 


No comments:

Post a Comment